According to random.org, the lucky winner of the Thule bag goes to lucky commenter 11 Dustin. Still 10 more chances to winâ€¦
Thule is about much more than just ski racks these days. With their recent release of a line of quality travel bags designed for the outdoor enthusiast and adventure traveler, Thule is making a name for themselves in the travel bag world. The Thule Crossover Daypack has been a top seller in the Apple Store since its release and the Thule 38-Liter Rolling Carry-On is an excellent addition to any travelerâ€™s luggage collection.
This one-of-a-kind carry-on roller bag converts into a backpack and unlike any other rolling pack Iâ€™ve seen, the backpack straps are on the side opposite of the wheels so you donâ€™t get that dig in your back wheel feel when you switch your roller bag into a backpack. The backpack straps tuck easily out of the way in a front pocket when not in use and the telescoping handle comes up smoothly and oversized wheels ensure an even pull.
As for packability, the main compartment has a divider to keep the clean from the dirty and a top mesh compartment aids in organization. A front pocket with two mesh pouches keeps your essentials within easy reach.
DOWNLOAD OUR TRAVEL GUIDES
One of the best features of Thuleâ€™s Crossover Design is their crush-proof Safe Zone. The Safe Zone is a crush-proof compartment perfect for storing your sunglasses, iPod, or any other items you want kept well protected. If you find that the Safe Zone pocket takes up to much space in your pack you can just remove it.
The Thule 38-Liter Roller Bag has a sort of business meets rugged traveler type feel. It would be perfect for one of those company trips that ends with a few days on the ski hill. The simple sleek design is both rugged and styling.
- Hide-away backpack straps allow for quick and easy shouldering of this carry-on roller.
- The wheels face away from body when roller is used as a backpack, allowing for a clean, comfortable carrying experience.
- Aluminum hardware and water-resistant fabrics combine to create a lightweight, durable bag.
- Durable exoskeleton and a molded polypropylene back panel absorb the impact of rugged travel.
- Tough, oversized wheels and Thule V-Tubingâ„¢ telescoping handles guarantee a smooth, steady and straight pull for years
- Heat-molded, crush-proof SafeZoneâ„¢ compartment protects eyewear, portable electronics and other fragile gear (compartment locks and can be removed for extra cargo room)
- Raised rails give your bag and gear extra protection.
- Piggyback strap attachment loop to hook on an additional bag.
- Divided main compartment keeps clean-from-dirty, wet-from-dry, and work-from-play.
- Complies with carry-on requirements for most airlines.
How to Win
I so want to keep this carry-on bag for myself, but in the spirit of the holidays I am letting it go to one of our lucky readers. All you need to do is enter a comment below to be entered to win. But in order to be considered for todayâ€™s giveaway, comments must be received by 11:59pm PST each day. Winners will be selected using random.org and announced on Travel Gear Blog and Facebook the following day. Sorry, but we can only ship prizes to US addresses.
Keep tuned into Travel Gear Blog unntil Christmas. We will be featuring one giveaway a day until December 24 in place of our regularly scheduled fabulous gear reviews and the latest on gear deals and sales.
If you could take this Thule 38-Liter Rolling Carry-On anywhere in the world this holiday season, where would you go?