Marmot Couloir +0 Sleeping Bag
Marmot Couloir +0 Sleeping Bag – A zero degree sleeping bag.
Because you need to stay warm when camping in cold weather, you need the Marmot Couloir +0 Sleeping Bag. While most sleeping bags just offer up tons of fill and insulation to keep you warm, the Marmot Couloir +0 Sleeping Bag goes a step further. To make sure you stay warm the Marmot Couloir +0 Sleeping Bag has a laod of features that other zero degree sleeping bags are lacking.
For starters lets talk about the Marmot Couloir +0 Sleeping Bags shell. While most sleeping bags just sport a shell that is tough and made from ripstop nylon, the Marmot Couloir +0 Sleeping Bag does more. This bags shell is windproof, water repellent, and downproof. Oh yeah, did I mention strong and light it was too?
If that weren’t enough to keep you warm, than the 800 fill power goose down in the Marmot Couloir +0 Sleeping Bag sure will. This down is super compressible which means that even though the bag is a zero degree bag, it can pack up pretty small. Dont worry about the down clumping together though. The Marmot Couloir +0 Sleeping Bag is designed to keep the down from clumping and creating cold spots.
The quick & dirty:
Where you can get one:
Why they rock:
- Premium-quality 800-fill-power goose down is extremely compressible and offers exceptional warmth-to-weight
- Water-repellent, windproof, downproof 20-denier nylon shell is lightweight, yet strong
- Six-Baffle Hood envelopes your head in warmth, while the Face Muff allows hood to be cinched snug without digging into your face
- Down-insulated draft collar and draft tube backing the locking, two-way full-length zipper seal cold out; zipper guards prevent zipper snags
- Ground-level side seams eliminate cold air leaks
- Spacious footbox allows down to loft fully around your feet for optimum warmth
- Stretch tricot baffles provide strength and durability for long bag life
- Includes nylon stuff sack and cotton storage sack
Seat-of-the-pants rating: 8 out of 10
While the Marmot Couloir +0 Sleeping Bag is filled with tons of great features that many other zero degree sleeping bags lack, these features are going to cost you. The only drawback to the Marmot Couloir +0 Sleeping Bag is its hefty price tag of $400+.
Looking to Buy? Check out these sites: