CamelBak Rim Runner Hydration Pack
CamelBak Rim Runner Hydration Pack – Perfect for summer exploration.
Summer time is officially here. This means it is only going to get hotter before it gets cooler. As such, it is important to stay hydrated during all your summer time activities and explorations. And by hydrated during your summer time activities, I don’t me drinking enough beer while you go tubing down a river. I am talking a bout staying healthy and hydrated while you explore your big back yard. To do this, a good hydration pack such as the CamelBak Rim Runner Hydration Pack is in order. This pack has plenty of room for both liquids and solids.
When looking for a good hydration pack for summer time exploration it is important to not only look for one that has plenty of room for all of you 10 essentials, but also has room for a large bladder. It is extra important to have a large bladder for summer time exploration because on those extra hot days it is more important than ever to drink up all day. The CamelBak Rim Runner Hydration Pack has about as big of a bladder as they come. With a bladder size of 100 ounces, you would be hard pressed to not stay hydrated.
Comfort is a feature that most certainly wasn’t over looked on the CamelBak Rim Runner Hydration Pack. As far as using his pack in the summer time goes, the CamelBak Rim Runner Hydration Pack features an Air Director mesh back panel that helps spread air flow across your back to keep you cool and dry. It also features a dynamic suspension system that helps balance all that liquid and gear for the most comfortable fit possible. Should the shoulder straps not get the job done, the pack also has a tuck away waist belt and sternum strap.
The quick & dirty:
Where you can get one:
Why they rock:
- OMEGA HydroTanium reservoir is made from an improved polyurethane film with stronger tensile strength and burst resistance
- Big Bite valve is ergonomically positioned for easy drinking, and stores clean and protected inside bite valve cover
- Reservoir is taste free, easy to clean and easy to fill via a large, 3.5 in.-wide opening
- With a separate, zippered opening, external access to the reservoir allows easy filling and replacment
- Ergonomically designed Dynamic Suspension harness spreads the weight across the back for load stability and comfort underway
- Air Director backpanel, with three-dimensional air-mesh, keeps air flowing across the back
- Main compartment holds lunch or gear, and the front pocket, with a weather-resistant zipper, keeps small essentials close at hand
- Its soft lining makes the small zippered front pocket perfect for storing sunglasses or MP3 player; includes exit port for headphones cord
- Padded shoulder straps with sternum strap and a removable webbing waistbelt help distribute the load evenly
- Dual side-compression straps stabilize the load; daisy chain and bungee cinch system stash gear outside
- Made from nylon and abrasion-resistant ripstop nylon for durability
Seat-of-the-pants rating: 9 out of 10
If you ask me, the CamelBak Rim Runner Hydration Pack seems to have everything you could need and want in a summer time day pack. It can hold plenty of water, is extra cool and comfortable, has plenty of room for extra gear, and is built tough. I don’t know about you, but I don’t know what else I could ask for in a hydration pack.
Looking to Buy? Check out these sites: