Salomon Deemax Dry Winter Boots
Salomon Deemax Dry Winter Boots – Perfect for the after winter mess.
Its easy to find a great pair of winter boots to get you through the snow part of the season. But, sometimes those boots won’t always cut it once the snow starts to melt. If you live up North, you know what I am talking about. All that pretty snow quickly melts into big puddles of muddy mess. In times like these, you want a pair of winter boots that are sure to not only keep your feet warm, but dry as well.
This is exactly what the Salomon Deemax Dry Winter Boots were design to do; keep your feet warm and dry! The Salomon Deemax Dry Winter Boots work hard to keep water out of the boot. The boots use welded seams over stitching. This of course helps to keep water out. The boots membranes are also seam sealed to give you full waterproof protection.
While the Salomon Deemax Dry Winter Boots are waterproof, they are also extremely breathable. This is in part thanks to the high quality waterproof membrane in the Salomon Deemax Dry Winter Boots. To make sure your feet stay warm, the Salomon Deemax Dry Winter Boots use a 200g Thinsulate. This ensure the maximum warmth to weight ratio for these winter boots.
The quick & dirty:
Where you can get one:
Why they rock:
- Soft-shell uppers shed the elements and are extremely light and breathable; welded seams eliminate stitching
- 200g Thinsulate insulation offers ample warmth with minimal weight and bulkiness
- Seam-sealed membranes supply waterproof and breathable comfort, protecting from wet, snowy and slushy conditions
- Features Quicklace one-pull lacing system for easy entry and a secure fit across insteps
- Lace pockets on tongues store laces and cordlocks for a tidy look; nylon webbing heel loops assist in entry and exit
- Gusseted and padded tongues keep out snow and relieve pressure from lacing
- Compression-molded EVA midsoles supply all-day comfort and cushioning; die-cut EVA footbeds add extra shock absorption and cushioning
- Contagrip nonmarking rubber outsoles deliver a blend of bite, stickiness and abrasion resistance for performance in a multi-terrain environment
- Protective toe and heel caps ensure performance season after season
Seat-of-the-pants rating: 8 out of 10
For those of you who only head north during the ski season, you probably don’t need the Salomon Deemax Dry Winter Boots. Nor could you fully appreciate them. But, those of you that live in snowy parts of the states are sure to appreciate the Salomon Deemax Dry Winter Boots come spring time!
Looking to Buy? Check out these sites: