Vasque Celerator Trail-Running Shoes
I am finally getting around to my New Years resolution from several years ago about joining a gym. I am an avid outdoors enthusiast, but never really worked out in a gym before. As a result, I have very little in the way of exercise and work out gear. To start off my shopping for workout gear, I am looking for a good pair of trail running shoes. I want a pair of trail running shoes that will keep me comfortable in the gym, but offer up enough support to do some serious trail running. One pair that I am looking at is the Vasque Celerator Trail-Running Shoes.
One feature that I like in the Vasque Celerator Trail-Running Shoes as far as multipurposing is concerned is the removable foot beds and mid soles. The Vasque Celerator Trail-Running Shoes features extra cushioning foot beds that can be taken out when appropriate. The also offer up EVA mid soles for the heel and fore feet that can be added for when you need some serious extra cushioning.
Another great feature on the Vasque Celerator Trail-Running Shoes that is idea for both gym and trail is the mesh uppers. The Vasque Celerator Trail-Running Shoes sport nylon mesh uppers that offer plenty of ventilation to help keep your feet dry and cool on even the longest of runs. The nylon linings inside of the Vasque Celerator Trail-Running Shoes also help to keep your feet dry by wicking moisture away from them.
The quick & dirty:
Where you can get one:
Why they rock:
- Highly breathable mesh nylon uppers feature synthetic nubuck leather and welded thermoplastic urethane reinforcements for structure and pronation stability
- Nylon linings wick moisture away from your feet and dry quickly to keep feet comfortable
- Removable dual-density EVA footbeds offer cushioning
- EVA midsoles have high rebound EVA inserts in heels and forefeet for enhanced cushioning
- Reflective detailing increases your visibility in low light
- Vasque Aether trail-running outsoles supply the traction you need on rugged trails
Seat-of-the-pants rating: 8 out of 10
All and all the Vasque Celerator Trail-Running Shoes look like a nice mix of trail running support and gym comfort. They might not be the best trail running shoes for some hardcore runs, but I don’t really plan on doing anything like that. So, if you are like me and looking for a pair of shoes that are designed to do a little more than just handle the treadmill, the Vasque Celerator Trail-Running Shoes might be what you are looking for. I’ll be heading out to the store today to try these on. If I find out anything about them, I will be sure to update this post for you guys.
Looking to Buy? Check out these sites: