The North Face Snowshoe +0 Sleeping Bag
The North Face Snowshoe +0 Sleeping Bag – Affordable and warm.
It isn’t that often that you find an affordable zero degree sleeping bag that is actually worth anything. That isn’t the case with The North Face Snowshoe +0 Sleeping Bag though. This mummy style bag will keep you toasty warm when the temperature drops. And with a price tag of less than $200 you can feel good about spending that money that’s burning a hole n your pocket.
To make sure you stay warm no matter where you are, The North Face Snowshoe +0 Sleeping Bag is filled with Climashield Prisim insulation. This insulation will keep you comfortable down to at least 0 degree. The Climashield Prisim insulation is also extremely lightweight and very compressible.
There are also a number of other features in the design of The North Face Snowshoe +0 Sleeping Bag to help keep you as warm and comfortable as possible. Once such feature is the vaulted footbox that offers up plenty of room for your feet to move freely, but still stay warm.
The quick & dirty:
Where you can get one:
Why they rock:
- Climashield Prism insulation is warm, light and compressible
- Top shell features extremely lightweight, wind- and water-resistant Firestorm™ fabric; taffeta bottom shell defends against grit/abrasion
- Adjustable insulated draft collar with microfleece cord tunnel is comfortable against skin
- Oversized top draft tube backing snag-free zipper prevents heat loss
- Chest-level pocket keeps watch, glasses or other items within easy reach
- Color-coded, one-handed hood drawcords and glow-in-the-dark zipper pulls make adjustments easy at night
- Vaulted footbox offers ergonomic comfort for your feet and keeps them warm
- Includes compression stuff sack and nylon/mesh storage bag
Seat-of-the-pants rating: 9 out of 10
If you find yourself camping out in more colder destinations than warm, than The North Face Snowshoe +0 Sleeping Bag might be just the bag for you. Its a lot cheaper than many other comparable zero degree bags, but performs just as well. For the price, it is at l;east worth looking at.
Looking to Buy? Check out these sites: