Stylus Tough-6000 Digital Camera – Tough little camera.
I recently wrote about the Stylus Tough-8000 Digital Camera. This is an awesome camera if you are into serious outdoor activities. For people like kayakers, climbers, and backcountry skiers, the Stylus Tough-8000 Digital Camera is great. It provides way more protection than most will probably ever need. If you want a waterproof digital camera that offers up a good bit of protection, but don’t quite as much as the Stylus Tough-8000 Digital Camera has, then you might want to look at the Stylus Tough-6000 Digital Camera.
The Stylus Tough-6000 Digital Camera has many of the same great features as its big brother, but on a more moderate scale. If we compare all of the protection of the Stylus Tough-8000 Digital Camera to a home security system, then the Stylus Tough-6000 Digital Camera would be like the home owners insurance. It doesn’t have as much protection, but still offers enough to keep your camera safe in a variety of climates and conditions. This makes it perfect for travelers who never really know what kind of conditions they will be in from day today.
So, just what sort of protection does the Stylus Tough-6000 Digital Camera offer? As one would expect it is of course waterproof. This little guy can handle depths of up to ten feet, making it perfect for snorkeling trips or taking pictures while kayaking or rafting. Should you find yourself in a colder climate, you will be happy to know that the Stylus Tough-6000 Digital Camera is freezproof to 14F. And for all those little accidents there is a shockproof rating of up to five feet.
The quick & dirty:
Where you can get one:
DOWNLOAD OUR TRAVEL GUIDES
Why they rock:
- Durable metal body with an innovative shock-absorbing technology protects it from drops of up to 5 feet.
- A revolutionary system of waterproof seals and gaskets keeps water out so you can take pictures as deep as 10 feet underwater.
- Advanced Face Detection tracks up to 16 faces and automatically focuses and optimizes exposure for sharp, brilliant portrait pictures.
- Smile Shot detects a smile on your subjectâ€™s face and automatically fires off three consecutive shots to capture that perfect smile.
- More than 10 million pixels deliver images with amazing definition on screen and when printed.
- This large LCD features an extra-wide viewing angle and anti-glare technology for easier composing and shooting even in direct, bright sunlight.
Seat-of-the-pants rating: 10 out of 10
For those of you that are serious travelers, you should really consider a camera like the Stylus Tough-6000 Digital Camera. It is just a great buy because it offers you protection from all of the wear and tear that comes from being on the road. On top of that, the Stylus Tough-6000 Digital Camera lets you be able to take pictures in way more conditions than a basic digital camera.
Looking to Buy? Check out these sites: