Clik Elite SLR ChestPack
Clik Elite SLR ChestPack – Great for action photography.
If you have ever tried to take pictures at a sporting event like football or basketball, you know how annoying it can be to carry a camera bag around. They are big, bulky, and can slow you down when getting from one end of the field to the other. Sure, you could get a waist pack camera bag, but those are almost as annoying. Lets say you aren’t a sports photographer, but instead maybe a hiker with a passion for wildlife photography, or a mountain biker who likes to quickly capture shots from the trail. Traditional camera bags, and even many non-traditional camera bags aren’t going to cut it.
So, whats a would be photographer to do? Well what do all of the above scenarios have in common? They are all activities where it would be convenient to have your camera bag at hands reach without having to stop what you are doing. Waist pack camera bags help do this a bit, but the Clik Elite SLR ChestPack does it much better. The Clik Elite SLR ChestPack is similar to the waist pack design, but allows you to keep your camera on your chest so that you can get to your camera within seconds. Because you wear the bag on your chest, you are able to wear it comfortably in a wider variety of activities such as mountain biking, bird watching, climbing, etc.
The inside of the Clik Elite SLR ChestPack is extremely plush and added inside so you don’t have to worry so much about your camera jostling around in it while you wear it on the trail or other intense activities. Whats nice about the design of the Clik Elite SLR ChestPack is that even though it uses shoulder straps, the straps are pretty thin. This allows you to wear the Clik Elite SLR ChestPack under your daypack or additional camera bag comfortably.
The quick & dirty:
Where you can get one:
Why they rock:
- Plush, padded camera bay fits most SLR camera bodies with lens up to 5.5 in. long
- Strap converts to 4-point chest harness that can be worn comfortably under traditional backpacks
- ChestPort buckles dock chestpack securely to Clik Elite backpacks
- Molded rear panel sheds snow and dirt while venting heat and moisture
- Slanted, wide-mouth hatch opens away from your body for easy access
- Accessory pocket holds batteries, memory cards and other small items
- Side pocket holds lens cap or cloth
- Clik Elite SLR ChestPack is built to last with beefy zippers, full lining, taped seams and 1,680-denier ballistic and 420-denier high-tenacity nylon
Seat-of-the-pants rating: 8 out of 10
Sure, the Clik Elite SLR ChestPack looks funny and you will probably have some people make fun of you, but see who’s laughing last when you get the shot because you could get to your camera faster! The only drawback to the Clik Elite SLR ChestPack is that it can’t hold cameras with larger zoom lenses. Whats nice about the Clik Elite SLR ChestPack though is its price. A lot of the Clik Elite stuff can be pretty pricey, but in my opinion the Clik Elite SLR ChestPack is pretty reasonably priced.
Looking to Buy? Check out these sites: