OtterBox 2000 Series Waterproof Universal Case
OtterBox 2000 Series Waterproof Case – totally waterproof electronics case
OtterBox Cases are great for protecting your valuable electronics from all sorts of elements. The crushproof and waterproof Otterbox 2000 is the perfect size for small cameras, cell phones, and other small goods like keys and wallets.
Made from virtually indestructible ABS plastic, the OtterBox will keep your valuables from being crushed and damaged when dropped. A closed-cell O-ring creates a totally waterproof seal so you can full submerge the OtterBox 2000 up to 100 feet.
Great for hiking, kayaking, and camping, the Otterbox is compact and lightweight at only 6 ounces. The case is available in multiple colors to fit your tastes and it is also comes in a variety of sizes.
The quick & dirty:
Where you can find on:
Why they rock:
- Made with a fiberglass-reinforced ABS resin that is virtually indestructible
- Protects fragile items from being crushed
- Closed-cell neoprene O-ring creates a positive, waterproof seal
- OtterBox has been tested to be leakproof to 100 ft.
- Hinged case has a tight-fitting dual-cam buckle closure and a wrist-length nylon lanyard
- Nearly 100% UV Protection (Colored Boxes)
Seat-of-the-pants rating: 10 out of 10
The Otterbox 2000 is very similar to the Pelican 1010 Micro Case, but the OtterBox can be totally submerged. These cases are great for adventure travelers or pretty much anyone that’s hard on electronics. It is a great feeling to be able to just toss your camera in a backpack and not have to worry about crushing it.
Looking to buy? Here’s where you can get one: