Salomon Speedcross 2 Trail-Running Shoes
Salomon Speedcross 2 Trail-Running Shoes – For the most extreme terrain.
Man of the trail running shoes you see on the market are just some spiced up running shoes. They have some extra protection, a little bit more traction, and possible some more versatile materials. These types of trail running shoes are great for 90% of the people out there who are in search of a good pair of trail running shoes. If however, you need a pair of trail running shoes that can offer you comfort and traction while running through mud, up dusty hills, or even through the snow; you want the Salomon Speedcross 2 Trail-Running Shoes.
If you pick up a pair of the Salomon Speedcross 2 Trail-Running Shoes, one thing you will notice right away is the bottom of the shoe. The bottom of the Salomon Speedcross 2 Trail-Running Shoes ave so much grip and traction that you could almost play soccer in them! Don’t worry, they don’t have too much grip. There is just the right amount to give you the grip you need on serious terrain, but not so much grip it could be dangerous.
When it comes to protection and comfort, the Salomon Speedcross 2 Trail-Running Shoes have plenty of it. For starters, the inside of the Salomon Speedcross 2 Trail-Running Shoes feature removable ortholite footbeds. These footbeds help absorb the shock that comes from running on rough terrain. The footbeds are also treated with an antibacterial treatment to help keep the smell to a minimum. Salomon also has a special comfort system in place to help cushion your foot from heel to toe.
The quick & dirty:
Where you can get one:
Why they rock:
- Nylon mesh uppers with synthetic leather overlays are light, flexible, quick drying and highly breathable
- Light, fast and strong, Quicklace lacing system ensures a secure and customized fit; just pull, lock the toggle and go
- Sensifit design envelops and cradles feet for a precise fit that minimizes foot slippage inside shoe
- Protective toe caps resist abrasion to uppers and keep toes safe from bumps; lace pockets on tongues store laces safely out of the way
- Quick-drying nylon linings enhance comfort and wick moisture away from feet
- Removable Ortholite footbeds enhance comfort by adding shock absorption; antimicrobial treatment deters odors
- Salomon Cushioning System running midsole system’s dual-density EVA padding gives superb cushioning through entire gait
- Nylon forefoot plates stabilize and protect feet on uneven terrain
- Winter Contagrip rubber outsoles with multidirectional lugs and sticky rubber supply superior traction on snow, slush and ice
- Reflective hits throughout increase visibility in low light
Seat-of-the-pants rating: 8 out of 10
The Salomon Speedcross 2 Trail-Running Shoes are a great pair of trail running shoes, but they aren’t for everyone. Unless you do some serious trail running and racing on a variety of extreme terrain, you probably don’t need the Salomon Speedcross 2 Trail-Running Shoes. That said, if you do a lot of the aforementioned activities, then the Salomon Speedcross 2 Trail-Running Shoes might be perfect for you.
Looking to Buy? Check out these sites: