Eagle Creek Maiden Voyage Travel Pack
Eagle Creek Maiden Voyage Travel Pack – Travel pack for women.
Ladies, if you are going to be planning a round the world trip several months of backpacking Europe, or exploring Central America; don’t you want a travel pack thats made especially for a womans body? After all, you will not only be living out of this pack for months on end, but you will be carrying it around with you where ever you go. Might as well make it comfortable right?
The Eagle Creek Maiden Voyage Travel Pack is made for just such an occasion. Eagle Creek has long been a leader in the travel pack industry. Their packs are both comfortable and strong. Now they get even more comfortable for the women travelers out there. The Eagle Creek Maiden Voyage Travel Packs entire suspension system are built around a womens body shape to make sure it is as comfortable as possible for the ladies out there.
There are so many pockets, pouches, and straps on the Eagle Creek Maiden Voyage Travel Pack that you would be hard pressed to over pack. You can easily organize everything you could ant to bring in the Eagle Creek Maiden Voyage Travel Pack and still have room for the things you don’t need to bring.
The quick & dirty:
Where you can get one:
Why they rock:
- Hipbelt, shoulder straps and sternum strap are specifically designed to fit a woman’s frame
- Main pack is panel loading for effortless packing and unpacking
- Removable daypack has two water bottle pockets, boarding pass pocket, zippered accessory pocket, padded shoulder straps, and side compression straps
- Main pack features two water bottle pockets, exterior accessory pocket, boarding pass pocket and interior packing pocket
- Internal cargo net gives structure and secures items
- Includes side compression straps for cinching down loads for jostle-free carrying, plus bottom straps for lashing on additional gear
- Safeguard Panel® inside the removable daypack keeps your travel documents safely out of site
- Boot compartment in bottom of pack segregates dirty footwear from clean clothes
- Multi-adjustable suspension system features 3D Foam, moisture-wicking Aero Mesh and non-slip lumbar material for stability and control
- HDPE frame sheet and two curved stays work together to distribute load weight from back and shoulders
- Lockable zippers increase security (locks sold separately)
- Top and side padded grab handles provide comfortable hauling
- Main bag volume is 3,150 cu.in. and daypack volume is 1,200 cu.in., for a total capacity of 4,350 cu.in.
- Constructed of 210-denier Mini Diamond Helix nylon, 500-denier Tough Weave nylon and 915-denier HP Cordura® nylon for strength and dependability
Seat-of-the-pants rating: 10 out of 10
You pretty much can’t go wrong with anything made by Eagle Creek. They are well made and well thought out travel packs. The Eagle Creek Maiden Voyage Travel Pack may be a mini invest ment, but it is well worth every penny.
Looking to buy? Check out these sites: