Mountain Hardwear Sub Zero SL Hooded Jacket
Mountain Hardwear Sub Zero SL Hooded Jacket – A truly waterproof shell jacket.
Wear the Mountain Hardwear Sub Zero SL Hooded Jacket once and you will see that it is truly designed with the outdoor enthusiast in mind. No matter what your outdoor activity of choice is; from climbing, to skiing, to backpacking, the Mountain Hardwear Sub Zero SL Hooded Jacket can help keep you warm, dry, and comfortable.
Because it is important to keep a down shell dry, the Mountain Hardwear Sub Zero SL Hooded Jacket is made with a special Conduit SL Laminate. This Conduit SL Laminate has an amazing outer water repellent coating. If that wasn’t enough, inside you will find a inner membrane the can resist water penetration. Hows that for some hardcore water repellentcy?
The unique Conduit SL found in the Mountain Hardwear Sub Zero SL Hooded Jacket also works to pull moisture away from your body, helping to keep dry on the inside as well as the outside. The Mountain Hardwear Sub Zero SL Hooded Jacket is filled with 650 goose fill down. This keeps the jacket light, compressible, and super toasty.
The quick & dirty:
Where you can get one:
Why they rock:
- Roomy down hood fits over a helmet or zips off for easy stowing
- DWR-treated nylon taslan reinforces high abrasion areas along back of arms and neck
- Down-filled draft tube behind zipper keeps cold air out and body warmth in; added flap over zipper doubles your draft protection
- Smooth facing behind zipper prevents teeth from snagging on jacket material
- Two zippered fleece-lined pockets warm hands and store small items
- Drawcord hem and adjustable VELCRO brand closure cuffs and hood collar cinch down for extra protection against cold
- Deep interior mesh pocket keeps water bottles from freezing
- Two-way front zipper lets you access pockets and climbing harness without fully unzipping the jacket
- Internal zip security pocket keeps essentials secure
- An exterior Napoleon pocket adds quick-access storage
- Waterproof stuff sack included
Seat-of-the-pants rating: 10 out of 10
It is nice to have a down fill jacket that has so many features for active outdoor use. The Mountain Hardwear Sub Zero SL Hooded Jacket is extremely comfortable in a wide range of activities. It works well to keep you warm, dry and comfortable.
Looking to buy? Check out these sites: