Salomon XA Comp 3 Trail-Running Shoes
Salomon XA Comp 3 Trail-Running Shoes – Great trail running starters shoes.
A serious runner is going to demand a serious running shoe. A serious trail runner is going to demand an even more serous trail running shoe. If you are a regular runner, then you understand the value in a good pair of running shoes and can justify spending a large amount of money on them. But lets face it, a lot of us who run do so on a very irregular basis. Some of us who run know very little about running other than we like to do it and its good for us. We don’t know about strides, or gates, or what makes up a good running shoe. For people like us, it is hard to justify paying over $100 for a pair of trail running shoes when we don’t even know what makes them so good.
Lucky for us we don’t have to. We can trust that Salomon does and that their Salomon XA Comp 3 Trail-Running Shoes are all the average trail runner really needs.If you know very little about what makes up a good running shoe, then the Salomon XA Comp 3 Trail-Running Shoes are definitely what you want. The shoes have plenty of features that make them great for trail running, but not so many bells and whistles that the price gets jacked up.
In fact, the Salomon XA Comp 3 Trail-Running Shoes have a lot of popular features you will see on a number of more expensive trail running shoes. Take the lacing system for example. On the Salomon XA Comp 3 Trail-Running Shoes you will find a Quickfit lacing system that allows you to get a custom and secure fit with just a single tug. Under that lacing system is another popular feature, the Sensifit, which is a overlay that helps give you a secure fit over the entire shoe.
The quick & dirty:
Where you can get one:
Why they rock:
- Synthetic leather/nylon mesh uppers are highly breathable, durable and lightweight
- Sensifit synthetic overlays give a secure fit across instep; asymmetrical
- Quickfit lacing system takes just one pull for a precise fit
- Protective toe caps resist abrasion to uppers and keep toes safe from bumps; lace pocket on tongue stores laces safely out of the way
- Dual-density EVA midsoles absorb shock; thermoplastic plates provide the right amount of flex, support and responsiveness underfoot
- Advanced Chassis Technology offers excellent push-through protection, torsional rigidity and forefoot flexion while reducing the overall weight
- Running Contagrip rubber outsoles deliver optimal performance on mixed terrain, even at high speeds
Seat-of-the-pants rating: 8 out of 10
I am not a serious trail runner, so I can not give you a professional trail runners opinion on the Salomon XA Comp 3 Trail-Running Shoes. What I can tell you is this; I have owned a few pairs of Salomon shoes over the years and loved them. I have a pair of trail runners of theirs that I use on occasional runs and at them gym. Based on that fact alone, I feel confident that these shoes are just as great.
Looking to Buy? Check out these sites: