Gregory Women’s Deva 60 Backpack
Gregory Women’s Deva 60 Backpack – Especially made for the ladies.
Lets face it, ladies just aren’t built the same way that guys are. Some of the more average to larger size females might not have too many problems with typical guy backpacks. But, for smaller and petite females, these packs might as well be a body bag. If you are a female who has had trouble in the past looking for a pack that fit like a glove, you might want to see if you can find a Gregory Women’s Deva 60 Backpack.
You dont have to take my word for it that the Gregory Women’s Deva 60 Backpack isn’t just a marketing scheme. The Gregory Women’s Deva 60 Backpack won Backpackers Magazine editors choice award in 2008. That’s no surprise though, as the pack has been one of Gregorys bests elling female packs to date. Add all the old features that made the pack great with the new updated features and you get a womens pack like no other.
What are some for the features of the Gregory Women’s Deva 60 Backpack that make it specially designed for a woman’s figure? Well, for starters, the Gregory Women’s Deva 60 Backpack is specifically engineered for the female form. All of the core pieces of the pack likes its back panel, shoulder straps, and hip belt are shorter and more narrow to better fit a womans body.
The quick & dirty:
Where you can get one:
Why they rock:
- Response Active Fit Suspension system pivots to self-adjust its waistbelt to your hip angle; system also pivots to mirror your body as it moves
- Natural pivot control lets you automatically adjust the amount of movement
- Cross-over compression straps and side stiffening panels distribute compression over a wide surface to stabilize a partially full pack
- Design offers three ways to get at your gear with both top-loading, front panel access and bottom access to the main compartment
- Hydration-compatible design features a removable reservoir sleeve and drink-tube exit port for on-the-go hydration (reservoir sold separately)
- Women’s 3-D curved waistbelt and harness use dual-density foams laminated to the surface fabric, resulting in cushioning without pinching or binding
- A molded composite framesheet with an integrated single 7001-T6 aluminum stay helps support heavy loads
- Features side stretch pockets, dual waistbelt pockets and a hide-away water bottle pocket and stash pocket
- Removable top lid pocket lets you keep compass, maps, small essentials and raingear close at hand
- Rubberlike thermoplastic elastomer covers the bottom of the pack to provide long-lasting wear and waterproof protection from the elements
Seat-of-the-pants rating: 10 out of 10
My old lady is a tiny little thing and I know from experience how hard it was for her to find a pack that fit her well. She didn’t end up with this version of the Gregory Women’s Deva 60 Backpack, but she did end up taking home an older model Deva. After living out of it for a year, she hasn’t had too many complaints.
Looking to Buy? Check out these sites: