Baffin Wolf Winter Boots
Baffin Wolf Winter Boots – Serious winter boots.
Serious winter activities call for serious winter boots. The Baffin Wolf Winter Boots are just such a boot. These sucks are built for extremely snowy conditions where warmth and traction are just as important as waterproofing and toughness. These well designed and constructed boots are perfect for work or play in the snow.
One really nice feature of teh Baffin Wolf Winter Boots is that you can tell they were designed for serious winter use. The double set of quick release buckles are easy to use, even with gloves and mittens on. These make taking the boots on and off a piece of cake, no matter what you are wearing.
The outside of the Baffin Wolf Winter Boots is made up of several tough materials. One such material is the 1000 denier nylon and Pro-Tech microfiber help prevent tears, wind, and water. They also manage to stay soft and not freeze up, even in the coldest of conditions.
The quick & dirty:
Where you can get one:
Why they rock:
- Double side-release buckle system offers a secure fit and quick entry and exit; reflective piping enhances visibility and safety in low light
- Lined with moisture-wicking Thermatuf II polyester for managing moisture and trapping extra warmth
- Removable, multi-component liner system ensures moisture management, soft comfort and cozy warmth down to -40°F
- 6mm contoured EVA footbeds add comfort and moisture control
- Breathable open-cell foam offers lightweight insulation while four-channel B-tek hollow-fiber insulation traps air to maintain constant temperature
- Double-layer metallic membranes reflect warmth back inside boots while keeping cold out
- Flexible thermal rubber bottom shells offer total water and cold protection; molded welts at heels help retain snowshoe binding straps
- Molded arches on outsoles provide support for all-day wear
- Wide base offers superb traction on snowy surfaces and aggressive lug outsoles resist clogging
Seat-of-the-pants rating: 9 out of 10
The design of the Baffin Wolf Winter Boots make them great for use around the house or out in the backcountry. They are built super tough, extra warm, and easy to use no matter ho much gear you have on. Comfortable, warm, and easy to use; what else could you want in a winter boot?
Looking to Buy? Check out these sites: