Big Agnes Pine Island 4 Tent
Big Agnes Pine Island 4 Tent – Another great tent.
I am always impressed with the new and innovative gear that Big Agnes continues to put out. The latest thing that caught my eye by these guys was the Big Agnes Pine Island 4 Tent. Aside from the blinding bright colors, the one thing that really caught my attention was how versatile it was. It seems as though the Big Agnes Pine Island 4 Tent is perfect for anything from car camping to a basecamp.
The Big Agnes Pine Island 4 Tent is freestanding and sets up in no time flat. The hubbed pole set is color coating which makes putting the tent up pretty dummy proof. In nicer weather you can always setup the Big Agnes Pine Island 4 Tent with just the rain fly and footprint for a lightwieght shelter.
The Big Agnes Pine Island 4 Tent sports plenty of room. This is partly thanks to the two vestibules and two doors. This offers each of the tents occupants their own entry/exit and personal storage area. Inside the Big Agnes Pine Island 4 Tent you will also find several hang loops for storing gear up and out of the way.
The quick & dirty:
Where you can get one:
Why they rock:
- It sets up easily, offering plenty of headroom and interior space for its occupants; two vestibules and interior pockets help keep things organized
- This freestanding tent offers two doors on opposite sides for hassle-free entry and exit
- Color-coded hubbed pole set. grommet webbing and buckles; sleeves and plastic clips let you attach tent body to the pole frame quickly and easily
- Waterproof, coated ripstop polyester rainfly ensures minimal stretch and prolonged UV protection
- Floor is made from heavy-duty polyester with a hardy waterproof polyurethane coating
- All seams are factory taped; waterproof doors keep tent dry
- Mesh doors, windows and ceiling offer excellent cross-ventilation; includes hanging storage loops
Seat-of-the-pants rating: 9 out of 10
I would have to recommend the Big Agnes Pine Island 4 Tent to anyone who does alot of car camping, but also goes into the backcountry every once in a while. The Big Agnes Pine Island 4 Tent is just a great all around tent for two people. If it were any bigger I would easily suggest this as agreat family tent. Maybe great for boy scouts?
Looking to Buy? Check out these sites: