Kelty Light Year +20 Sleeping Bag
Kelty Light Year +20 Sleeping Bag – A three season sleeping bag.
Choosing the perfect three season sleeping bag can be hard to do. After all, they have a lot of ground to cover as far as protection goes. A good three season sleeping bag should be able to keep you pretty warm on cold nights. But, it shouldn’t be so warm that it makes you sweat to death in the warmer months. As a result, finding a three season sleeping bag that can balance the two can be a bit of a task. Throw in size and weight into the mix and the search can be even harder. The Kelty Light Year +20 Sleeping Bag happens to be a fine mix of all of the above.
One of the features that helps the Kelty Light Year +20 Sleeping Bag offer the perfect amount of warmth is its down fill. Inside the Kelty Light Year +20 Sleeping Bag you will find a nice blend of 650 fill goose down. It is this goose down that really helps the Kelty Light Year +20 Sleeping Bag offer up all its great selling points. This fill allows the bag to be warm, lightwieght, and extremely compressible; all of which are great features for a three season bag.
What I think really makes the Kelty Light Year +20 Sleeping Bag a great three season sleeping bag is that its warm right out of the box, but not too warm. Don’t less this put you off though if you are worried about staying warm in cooler locations. The Kelty Light Year +20 Sleeping Bag has plenty of warmth with its 650 goose down fill. But, the Kelty Light Year +20 Sleeping Bag is designed to work with a Kelty Liner which can add a little extra warmth.
The quick & dirty:
Where you can get one:
Why they rock:
- Made with a durable polyester diamond ripstop shell and soft polyester microfiber lining
- Quality 650-fill-power goose down is warm, lightweight and compressible
- Differentiated drawcords allow quick identification, even in the dark
- Pad loops provide attachment points to keep your sleeping bag and pad together (straps sold separately)
- Chevron box baffle construction with differential cut eliminates cold spots; ground-level side seams prevent heat from escaping
- Locking hip-length zipper saves weight and is backed by a draft tube to keep out the cold
- Internal loops allow attachment of coordinating Kelty Liner (not included); hang loops allow easy drying and storage
- Nylon stuff sack and cotton storage bag included
Seat-of-the-pants rating: 10 out of 10
All and all the Kelty Light Year +20 Sleeping Bag is really just a great all around bag. It comes with many of the features you could want on a three season sleeping bag. On top of all the great features, the Kelty Light Year +20 Sleeping Bag also has a pretty decent price tag. Its hard to find anything bad to say about the Kelty Light Year +20 Sleeping Bag. It really is a good value for the money.
Looking to Buy? Check out these sites: