Victorinox 22 Trek Pack Plus
Victorinox 22 Trek Pack Plus – A most impressive carry on bag.
The Victorinox 22 Trek Pack Plus bag offers so many features that it bay far one of the most impressive carry on bags I have ever seen. To say the Victorinox 22 Trek Pack Plus is full of features would be a gross understatement. While this bag me only be a carry on, it offer you enough storage space and accessories for a week long sightseeing trip.
It is not uncommon to find travel packs that sport some sort extra bag like a daypack. But how often have you seen a carry on bag with one? The built in daypack is a messenger style bag that makes it perfect for your computer or trips around town. The carry on its self even has zip away shoulder straps for when it makes more sense to wear the bag than drag it.
But, for all those times where you want to drag the Victorinox 22 Trek Pack Plus around, you are sure to enjoy the fully rotating ergonomic handle. This rotating handle helps you take those curves much more smoothly and without you bag flipping away from you. Thanks to its size and serious compression straps, fitting the Victorinox 22 Trek Pack Plus into the overhead compartment is a breeze.
The quick & dirty:
Where you can get one:
Why they rock:
- Patented, fully rotating 360 Response swivel handle pivots into a natural “palm-facing-the-body” position, and the soft, u-shaped grip is contoured to fit the cup of your hand, relieving arm stress
- Aircraft-grade aluminum, curved monopole handle system provides greater foot clearance and less weight-in-hand when rolling
- 90mm inline skate wheels provide a smooth roll and easy handling over any surface; inboard location protects ball-bearings from debris for longer wheel life
- Elev8 Suspension System provides off the back support that creates proper ventilation and key weight distribution to alleviate back stress
- Adjustable trac tabs and load lifter pulls provide a custom fit
- Padded, adjustable shoulder straps with moisture-wicking mesh, lumbar support belt and adjustable sternum strap help stabilize the load
- Shoulder and lumbar straps zip away when wheeled handle system is in use
- Main compartment features the integrated Gear Loft which converts from a dedicated storage compartment to an internal compression system that cinches down the contents of the bag
- Zippered front pocket fits a 15″ laptop and expands and additional 2″
Seat-of-the-pants rating: 9 out of 10
There are so many things to like about the Victorinox 22 Trek Pack Plus. It is full of well thought out features for travelers which is always a plus when it comes to luggage. The only drawback here might be its price tag. The Victorinox 22 Trek Pack Plus tips the scales at $250+ which might be a bit much for the average traveler, but business travelers should understand this bags worth.
Looking to Buy? Check out these sites: