Merrell Moab Ventilator Cross-Training Shoes
Merrell Moab Ventilator Cross-Training Shoes – Perfect for warmer weather.
Im a huge fan of trail running shoes and I am an even bigger fan of Merrell shoes. So, needless to say, I am easily impressed by the Merrell Moab Ventilator Cross-Training Shoes. While these bad boys work great for many a condition, there are especially comfortable in hot and warm weather climates. Take the Merrell Moab Ventilator Cross-Training Shoes out west with to explore the canyons and deserts of Utah and you will truly appreciate the difference these shoes make.
Just what makes the Merrell Moab Ventilator Cross-Training Shoes such a great shoe for warmer weather? While the ample amount of mesh on the shoe is only the tip of the ice berg. Inside of the Merrell Moab Ventilator Cross-Training Shoes there is a nylon meshing lining. This mesh lining works to pull moisture away from your feet to keep them dry and more comfortable.
Another reason the Merrell Moab Ventilator Cross-Training Shoes are great for warmer weather climates is because of how tough they are. The terrain in hotter climates can sometimes be very brutal on gear, especially shoes. Boulders, rocks, and sand can all really take their toll on your shoes. But, the Merrell Moab Ventilator Cross-Training Shoes feature a protective toe bumper and other abrasion resistant surfaces.
The quick & dirty:
Where you can get one:
Why they rock:
- Dura leather/nylon ventilator mesh uppers offer ample breathability, flexibility and support for long-lasting performance
- Protective rubber toe bumpers ensure durability and abrasion-resistance; heel loops aid in entry
- Mesh padded tongue protects instep against lace pressure without inhibiting breathability
- Nylon mesh linings absorb and disperse excess moisture for more comfortable feet in hot conditions
- Removable 4.5mm footbeds are anatomically shaped and add cushioning for improved comfort
- Full-length, compression-molded EVA midsoles supply cushioning and support for all-day wear
- Air Cushion heel pockets provide extra shock-absorption under heels and help stabilize footstrike
- Nylon arch shanks provide extra stability and support
- Vibram Multi-Sport outsole with Trek and Super Trek rubber deliver reliable traction on both wet and dry surfaces
Seat-of-the-pants rating: 10 out of 10
I know I praised the Merrell Moab Ventilator Cross-Training Shoes for being great for warmer climates and terrain, but don’t assume that is all they were made for. The Merrell Moab Ventilator Cross-Training Shoes are a great all around pair of shoes for enjoying a wealth of outdoor activities. You cant go wrong with a good pair of Merrell shoes.
Looking to Buy? Check out these sites: