PacSafe anti-theft daypack and laptop bag
PacSafe Daysafe Secure Daypack – The ultimate travel daypack.
When hiking or skiing in the backcountry, theives trying to steal the contents of you bag is a non-worry. But, when traveling around less developed countries and bouncing from hostel to hostel and hotel to hotel, keeping your stuff safe is a huge concern. The PacSafe Daysafe Secure Daypack aims to help you keep your belongings as safe as possible-keeping that netbook and fancy camera from being stolen, as well as giving you piece of mind..
Check out PacSafe’s other secure bags:
The PacSafe Daysafe Secure Daypack is unique in that it combines many of the features of other PacSafe bags into a standard travel daypack. Although it looks like a normal daypack, the PacSafe daypack has many great, added features and security. The material is the most notable feature of the PacSafe Daysafe Secure Daypack. The bag is made from a special material that is slash proof and made with stainless steel to make it extra tough.
Aside from the super prtective material, the PacSafe Daysafe Secure Daypack also sports some other security features. The main compartment is lockable and also houses the security cable for additional security. It also has all the basic day pack essentials–like in-pocket organizers and water bottle holders.
The quick & dirty:
Where you can get one:
Why they rock:
- Interior of pack features slash-proof high-tensile, flexible stainless-steel wire laminated between nylon
- Features a lockable main compartment; to hide the locking cable (included), roll inward and secure to inside of pack with hook-and-loop closure
- Padded, adjustable shoulder straps for comfortable carrying
- Front zippered organizer pocket keeps track of your smaller essentials such as keys, wallet, sunglasses and more
- Front mesh pocket is large enough to stash a bike helmet or jacket
- Side mesh pockets are ideal for water bottles, sold separately
- Features a sleeve for a laptop and its case, or for documents and files
Seat-of-the-pants rating: 8 out of 10
If you are a flashpacker who tends to travel with a host of expensive equipment (camera, laptop, netbook etc.), you’ll probably want to think about investing in a daypack that will help keep you gear safe–from both the elements and potential thieves.
Looking to Buy? Check out these sites: