Lowa Renegade GTX Mid Hiking Boots
Lowa Renegade GTX Mid Hiking Boots – High cut hiking boots.
One reason I am not a big fan of the old school style hiking boots and that many of them feel heavy and clunky to me. I feel like I’m wear wooden clogs on my feet when I wear some of them. That’s not to say they are bad boots, they just aren’t for me. Im more into trail shoes, than boots. but when a pair of boots is a must, I look into lightwieght hiking boots like the Lowa Renegade GTX Mid Hiking Boots. These are a prime example of nice lightwieght hiking boots.
Don’t make the mistake of thinking that lightwieght hikers like the Lowa Renegade GTX Mid Hiking Boots are any less feature filled than full size hiking boots. Take the outer fabric of the Lowa Renegade GTX Mid Hiking Boots for example. The nubrick leather is water repellent to help keep your feet dry. Inside, you will find a world of technologies at work to help keep your feet comfortable.
The inside of the Lowa Renegade GTX Mid Hiking Boots is lined with Gore Tex. This helps to keep the elements outside. Aside from keeping the elements out, the Gore Tex liners also help to keep your feet dry by wicking away moisture from them. The midsoles also use a special polyurethane blend to make sure you get a cushiony step all day long.
The quick & dirty:
Where you can get one:
Why they rock:
- Water-repellent nubuck leather uppers feature Cordura nylon ankle bands for comfort and enhanced breathability
- Gore-Tex liners keep out the wet stuff while still allowing your feet to breathe; nylon linings help manage moisture inside
- Derby-cut uppers wrap ankles and instep securely and offer extended lacing options
- Contoured bi-injected polyurethane midsoles help stabilize heels, add support to the forefoot and offer all-day cushioning and shock absorption
- Nylon shanks provide extra torsional rigidity for better stability on uneven surfaces while allowing comfortable flexibility
- Aggressive Vibram Vialta rubber outsoles deliver excellent traction on all types of terrain
Seat-of-the-pants rating: 8 out of 10
I would have to recommend the Lowa Renegade GTX Mid Hiking Boots to anyone who feels the same way I do about many of the old school style hiking boots. If you are having a hard time finding a pair of hiking boots you like because everything feels too big, try the Lowa Renegade GTX Mid Hiking Boots.
They might be just what you are looking for.
Looking to Buy? Check out these sites: