Camelbak Octane 8+
Camelbak Octane 8+ – The newest addition to the Camelbak family.
Camelbak hydration packs have always stood out to me as some of the best hydration packs on the market. They have come a long way since the original and very basic Camelbak. Years later, they have continued to produce quality gear, including the new Camelbak Octane 8+.
In a previous post, I asked readers what they looked for in a backpack and one reader said they liked multipurpose gear. While the Camelbak Octane 8+ isn’t exactly a backpack, it is certainly versatile. The Camelbak Octane 8+ has a center zip expandable compartment. When un-zipped, this compartment increases the packs storage capacity in additional 250 cubic inches.
As with many other Camelbak packs the Camelbak Octane 8+ is right at home in fast paced environments. The waist belt and compression system help keep the pack stable during any activity. The Camelbak Octane 8+ also includes an Air Director back panel to keep you cool and dry, a few stash pockets, and a 2 year warranty.
Check out some of these other features the Camelbak Octane 8+ offers:
• Combination hydration/cargo pack with 2.1-liter liquid capacity
• Easy-to-fill, insulated Omega reservoir keeps liquids cool for hours
• Expandable storage compartment zips closed for summer use or open for hauling extra gear
• Super-stable compression system and waist belt design are ideal for fast-paced activities
• Stash pockets on waist belt offer easy access to snacks; 2-year warranty
What do you think about the Camelbak Octane 8+ or any of their other products?
Want to pick one up? Check them out here: