North Face Amp Boa
North Face Amp Boa – Not tying required.
Altrec: $109.95 FREE Shipping
The Amp Boa was designed by North Face to be one of the ultimate trail running shoes. It was built specifically for trail running and short stretches of road. While the Amp Boa many unique features, the one that gets the most attention are the Boa lacing system.
The Boa lacing system is a weird series of lace, pulleys and knobs. Well, not quite, but it is a very intresting design. The laces on the Amp Boa are connected to a dial on the back of the shoe; simply twist to tighten the laces to a comfortable fit. It kind of reminds me of the old school “pumps.”
All the North Face technologies that you cant pronounce or don’t know what it does is here as well. The Amp Boa sports:
• Flight Series
• AgION Antimicrobial
• Boa Lacing System
• Northotic” Anti-Microbial Footbed
• UltraTAC Rubber Outsole Compound
Want to know a little more about the Amp Boa? Check out these specifics:
• Lightweight and durable trail-running shoe that delivers smooth heel-to-toe roll, upper breathability, and pavement adaptability, plus the cutting-edge, multi-adjustable Boa® Lacing System.
• UPPER Boa® multi-adjust lacing system with Boa® powerzone lace guides for the ultimate custom fit and adjustability
• Abrasion-resistant synthetic leather upper
• Bi-level, highly breathable open air mesh upper
• Northotic™ ergonomically designed, multi-density footbed with AgION™ antimicrobial footbed covering
• BOTTOM Triple-density lightweight EVA midsole
So, you ready to pick up a pair of the North Face Amp Boa? Check them out here: