- If you post photos to your blog while you’re traveling – and you’re on the road sans laptop – how do you go about resizing photos? Tstouder assumes the Internet cafes won’t allow software to be downloaded, so what’s the answer?
- Xoom has been hunting for a small camera to take with her everywhere, and is at a fork in the road – well, a tri-branch fork, anyway – she can’t decide between three cameras: the Canon Powershot SD600, Fuji Finepix Z3 and Nikon Coolpix S9. Oh, dilemma! You can follow her decision-making process here.
- It’s the age-old quest (at least around BootsnAll) for the perfect boot. It is, in fact, one of the reasons BootsnAll was founded! Phillipao is trying to make his decision now, and his concern is that he’d like to go dancing – and can’t imagine doing it in hiking boots. Please pass along your sage footwear advice.
- There’s another boot question on the boards, only this one has to do with the perfect boot for smaller feet. Badly Drawn Girl is a US size 5, and she’s not having any luck finding boots that go that small. Anyone else out there with teency feet got a recommendation for her?
- When something has been good to us, it’s hard to let it go. Keppie’s pack is getting worn and even (she says) “a little hole-y.” She wants to know the best way to patch it up – something a little more sturdy and pretty than duct tape.
Please contribute your thoughts and comments to these threads! And if you’re not already a member, sign-up here – it’s free!