- Cherie’s friend borrowed her power converter for a recent trip to France, and her curling iron melted… Does that mean that cherie’s power converter should be tossed as well? Or is it still safe for her to use?
- It’s the age-old debate. Well, one of them, anyway. It’s like the boxers vs. briefs discussion, I think – a matter of personal preference. But still: money belt or neck pouch?
- OceanicNomad is trying to decide what his primary pack will be for a month and a half trip to SE Asia. The one he’s considering most is the Mountainsmith Ramble. What say you?
- I’ve posted this link before, but there are yet more suggestions for ways to keep the airline luggage carousel from eating the straps on your backpack.
- Eppyboy wants suggestions for a good travel towel – he’ll be gone for a month, and is looking for something compact and quick-drying. Static’s suggestion of getting a synthetic towel at an auto parts place (same stuff, less money) is brilliant. What’s your suggestion?
Please contribute your thoughts and comments to these threads! And if you’re not already a member, sign-up here – it’s free!