The North Face Primero 65 Pack
The North Face Primero 65 Pack – A 65 liter backpack for women.
After hunting for a backpack for my girlfriend, I have come to realize just how hard it is for women to find a god fitting backpack. It seems that most girls give up in their quest to find a backpack that fits them just right and settle on a generic fit. Luckily for the ladies out there, there are a few decent pack made to fit you just right. One of those being the The North Face Primero 65 Pack.
design with the female form in mind, the The North Face Primero 65 Pack is designed to fit women of all shapes and sizes comfortably. Tow of the main female friendly features of the The North Face Primero 65 Pack include a smaller waist belt and shorter torso length. It is surprising just these two small changes can make a huge impact on the pacts comfort for women. Don’t underestimate them.
Not only does the The North Face Primero 65 Pack feature a shorter torso length for women, the suspension also offers and adjustable torso area. This adjustable torso are lets you create a fit that is customized to your body size. In addition to these women friendly features, the The North Face Primero 65 Pack sports all the staples of a great outdoor backpack.
The quick & dirty:
Where you can get one:
Why they rock:
- X Radial suspension uses a tubular X-shaped aluminum frame that pivots, mimicking the body’s natural twisting and bending movements
- Durable injection-molded EVA foam backpanel promotes breathability
- Highly breathable contoured E-VAP hipbelt uses perforated foam, reducing weight and circulating air through air channels
- Contoured shoulder harness and lumbar panel feature E-VAP perforated foam to reduce weight and circulate air through air channels
- Female-friendly features include narrow shoulder straps, small hipbelt and short torso length
- Suspension features an adjustable torso length for a customizable fit
- Lightweight, active-cut hipbelt has a three-point closure and cinches with a natural forward pulling motion
- Top-loading pack has a side zipper for quick access to main compartment
- Large front stretch-woven pocket can secure your jacket and maps
- Dual-access, stretch-woven side pockets can hold your water bottles
- Bottom zippered compartment with a trampoline divider separates gear from sleeping bag
Seat-of-the-pants rating: 9 out of 10
Ladies, trust me when I say it is worth it to extend your search for the perfect backpack until you find. Start your search by trying on packs designed for women first so you can see how much of a difference there is between them and ones not made specifically for women. Try out packs like the The North Face Primero 65 Pack though and you might not bother with any others!
Looking to buy? Check out these sites: