Teva Omnium Leather Multisport Sandals
Teva Omnium Leather Multisport Sandals – Backcountry tough, city style.
If you have often run into the dilemma of which shoes o wear out of the backcountry into the city for your next mail drop, you’ll be glad to hear there is a solution. Teva has created the ultimate in city/backcountry footwear. Woo! Its about time. All jokes aside, the Teva Omnium Leather Multisport Sandal is a true multisport shoe.
The design of the Teva Omnium Leather Multisport Sandals aren’t just for looks. While its stylish enough for the city, its still plenty tough. The outers are made of a combination ultra strong, waterproof nubuck leather and polyester mesh. This allows your sandals to drain quickly and dry even faster.
Something that no good multisport sandal should be without is the Microban zinc based treatment. This treatment goes a long way in keeping the Teva Omnium Leather Multisport Sandal wearable. The treatment offers an antimicrobial protection that reduces odor and mold build up after extended use and storage.
The quick & dirty:
Where you can get one:
Why they rock:
- Durable, waterproof nubuck leather and breathable polyester mesh uppers protect your feet while allowing water to flow freely from shoes
- Drawcords with cordlocks offer easy forefoot adjustment; instep straps with quick-release buckles offer convenient entry and a secure fit
- Polyester mesh linings and integrated toe bumpers protect bare feet from pressure and abrasion while helping to keep debris out of shoes
- Microban zinc-based treatment on microfiber topsoles provides antimicrobial protection
- Soft, compression-molded EVA midsoles with embedded Shoc Pads in heels supply all-day cushioning and shock absorption
- Nonmarking Spider Rubber outsoles have an aggressive lug design that bites into mixed terrain and sheds debris that can slow you down
Seat-of-the-pants rating: 9 out of 10
If you like the Keen sandals, but don’t think thy are stylish enough to wear around town, then maybe the Teva Omnium Leather Multisport Sandals are just what you have been searching for. They do have a look about them that says; “I sleep outside, but care about how I look.” Enough with the lame jokes; the Teva Omnium Leather Multisport Sandals are a decent pair of multisport shoes for the price.
Looking to buy? Check out these sites: