Outside Baby Cooler Backpack â€“ The daypack for the nomadic parent.
Choosing a daypack can be an intense process. There are so many features and brands to consider. Do you want the one with the extra water bottle holder or the one with all the pockets? Unfortunately, travelers with little ones have a lot more to think about when looking a daypacks. Where are the toys, changing pad, food, and bottles going to go?
Luckily there is a company catering to parents with travel on their mind. Outside Baby is a small company that makes children and family inspired gear. From cooler backpacks to windproof baby bivis, there is a little bit of everything.
DOWNLOAD OUR TRAVEL GUIDES
The Outside Baby Cooler Backpack is a well built day pack with parents in mind. The backpack is divided into two compartments; one being the storage area and the other being a soft sided cooler. This way you can keep all your necessities dry and organized.The backpacks also come in 3 different colors so that they are mom and dad friendly.
Want to know more about the Outside Baby Cooler Backpack?
- Dual level compartment organization
- Upper top-access for dry items
- Lower cooler section for keep-cold items as well as wet storage.
- Secure internal valuables zippered pocket
- Integrated changing pad with quick-stow pocket
- On-strap cell phone holder
- Front organizer pocket
- Side compression straps
- External water bottle holder
- ID Card holder
- Wide-range strap adjustment (shoulder and waist belt) for Moms and Dads
If you are interested in getting your own Outside Baby Cooler Backpack, check them out here:
Have you used a Outside Baby Cooler Backpack? What did you think? you may want to look at some of our waterproof backpacks as well.