Mountainsmith Dog Pack
Mountainsmith Dog Pack – Fleece lined dog backpacks available in 3 sizes
>> Buy: Amazon.com $69.99
When looking at the Mountainsmith Dog Pack, it’s easy to see that a lot of thought went into its design. The Mountainsmith Dog Pack was designed by small animal vets and members of the American Kennel Club. This dog backpack comes with all the creature comforts of home. Hell, the thing is even fleece lined for crying out loud. Three sizes of the Mountainsmith Dog Pack ensure that there is probably one for your furry little friend.
Not sure what size to get? Check out this handy little chart for the Mountainsmith Dog Pack:
• Small fits girth up to 28″ and weight under 40lbs
• Medium fits girth up to 34″ and weight up to 80lbs
• Large fits girth up to 39″ and weight over 80lbs
A couple features I really like on the Mountainsmith Dog Pack is the mesh pocket on top and the compression straps. The mesh pocket on the top of the backpack makes for a great spot for an extra leash, tie down cord, or other items that you need quick access to. I think the compression straps are the final selling point on the Mountainsmith Dog Pack. The compression straps help keep the load secure, and more importantly, quiet. No longer do you have to listen to rattles and clanks while you hike for hours on end.
Want to know a little more about the Mountainsmith Dog Pack?
Check this out:
- 3 adjustable straps
- Soft polypropylene webbing
- Compression straps on load
- Open for back ventilation
- Chest and belly straps float to eliminate hot spots
- Reflective trim for safety
- Mesh pocket on top for leash
- D-Ring on harness for clipping a leash
- Fleece lined straps for a comfortable fit
Looking to buy a Mountainsmith Dog Pack?
Check them out here:
Click here to learn more about Dog Backpacks.