Marmot Oracle Jacket
Marmot Oracle Jacket – Built for on and off trail use.
With the Marmot Oracle Jacket you get a a jacket that is made strong enough to handle the rigors of the backcountry, but that is comfortable and stylish enough to wear around town. Features like a comfortable fit and quality fabrics make the Marmot Oracle Jacket perfect for those who enjoy the outdoors or those who don’t.
The fit and cut of the Marmot Oracle Jacket are really what makes it such a versatile jacket. The cut of the Marmot Oracle Jacket offers you a fit that is relaxed and loose enough to wear around town, but not so bulky that its awkward while wearing a pack. The jacket has an all around longer length which is nice around town, but also combines stretchy fabric in key movement areas which is nice in the backcountry.
One of my favorite features of the Marmot Oracle Jacket is its DryTouch technology. The DryTouch technology gets ride of the condensation that typically builds up in all weather jackets and rain coats. This helps to keep you comfortable in the Marmot Oracle Jacket not matter what the conditions are.
The quick & dirty:
Where you can get one:
Why they rock:
- Marmot Oracle offers extensive coverage overall including a longer length; durable stretch fabric is placed in key movement areas
- Nylon shell with PreCip Plus waterproof, breathable coating is 50% more breathable and offers a higher PSI rating than standard PreCip
- DryTouch next to the skin reduces condensation and that sticky, clammy feeling
- All seams are micro-stitched and seam taped to ensure a durable, fully protective jacket
- Stiff-brimmed storm hood with Cranium Cord adjustment for unhindered peripheral vision; hood zips off or can be rolled away into collar
- Full-length front zipper is protected by a storm flap on the outside and backed inside to protect from wind penetration
- DriClime lines the collar, cuffs and chin guard
- Elastic drawcord hem
- Extra-large mesh Pack Pockets double as core vents; features an inside security pocket
- Athletic fit, stretch anatomic articulation and Angel-wing Movement sleeves allow comfortable, unrestricted range of motion
Seat-of-the-pants rating: 8 out of 10
Aside from how versatile the Marmot Oracle Jacket is, the thing is a great buy based on its price. For just aver a hundred bucks you can get a jacket that is tough enough to wear wile exploring the outdoors, but comfortable enough to wear while you are exploring your local shopping mall.
Looking to buy? Check out these sites: