Lowa AL-T Orix Lo Cross-Training Shoes
Lowa AL-T Orix Lo Cross-Training Shoes – Made for hot weather.
While most cross training shoes are versatile enough to handle any terrain and climate you choose to use them in, wouldn’t it be nice to have some that were geared toward training in hot weather? Assuming of course you yourself train in hot weather. The Lowa AL-T Orix Lo Cross-Training Shoe is designed to keep your feet comfortable and dry in more demanding environments such as the desert or beach.
The differences between the Lowa AL-T Orix Lo Cross-Training Shoes and many other cross training shoes are small, but noteworthy for the athlete who trains in hot environments. By combing the use of several smart materials and a well thought out design, the Lowa AL-T Orix Lo Cross-Training Shoes might be the ultimate cross training shoe for hot environments.
The uppers on the Lowa AL-T Orix Lo Cross-Training Shoes have a Cordura nylon mesh. This mesh allows your feet to breath easy and is just one of the many ways the Lowa AL-T Orix Lo Cross-Training Shoes keep your feet comfortable. Inside, there is a polyester lining to wick moisture away from your feet and keep them dry.
The quick & dirty:
Where you can get one:
Why they rock:
- Monowrap uppers have a polyurethane wrap on split-grain leather, Cordura nylon and nylon mesh for breathability, protection and support
- Polyester linings wick moisture away from your feet to keep them dry and comfortable
- Removable EVA footbeds with moisture-wicking topsheets add cushioning and arch support
- Molded, contoured polyurethane midsoles with nylon stabilizer shanks provide dependable cushioning and lightweight support
- AL-T rubber outsoles deliver dependable traction on or off the trail
Seat-of-the-pants rating: 9 out of 10
If you live somewhere with a hot climate, why not look into a shoe thats made for it? The Lowa AL-T Orix Lo Cross-Training Shoes can handle any terrain and climate you throw at them, but really shine in warmer climates.
Looking to buy? Check out these sites: