Komperdell Walker Antishock Light Trekking Pole
Komperdell Walker Antishock Light Trekking Pole – lightweight walking staff
Do you want extra stability during light hikes or walks? The Komperdell Walker Antishock Light trekking pole is designed to improve balance and stability for walkers. The poles increase your efficiency on the uphills and reduce stress on your knees during the downhills.
A built in antishock system adds extra cushioning on uneven surfaces. When on harder surfaces the antishock system can easily be deactivated with the simple press of a button. A comfortable ergonomic grip made from ultralight cork provides a comfortable grip plus it is non-slip and humidity absorbing and an adjustable strap helps reduce stress on your wrist.
The Walker Antishock Light collapses down to less than two feet so it will easily fit in the trekking pole loops found on most hiking backpacks. The Walker is an excellent traveling companion, just extend the pole to the desired length, lock, and hit the trail.
Why they rock:
- Telescoping aluminum pole is lightweight and strong, and adjusts quickly and securely
- Antishock spring eases impact to joints
- Antishock system can be turned deactivated with a simple on/off mechanism
- 2-position grip can be used as a cane on gentle to moderate hills
- Compacts down to 22 in. and extends to 39 in.
- Ergonomic cork grip molds to your hand over time for a personalized fit, is non-slip and absorbs sweat in warm weather
- Durable tungsten/carbide tip suits a wide range of conditions
Seat-of-the-pants rating: 7 out of 10
The Komperdell Walker is great if you’re looking for a little help in the balance department. A single walking staff will not be as effective as a pair of trekking poles like the Black Diamond Alpine Trekking Poles on steep technical terrain but is great for relatively flat terrain.