Kelty Redwing 3100 Pack
Kelty Redwing 3100 Pack – As tough as daypacks come.
The Kelty Redwing 3100 Pack is a classic Kelty daypack that has stood the test of time. Its design and ruggedness make it perfect for day hikes, overnighters, school, or travel. You will find all the features you need for any of the previous mentioned activities on the Kelty Redwing 3100 Pack. No matter what you decide to do with the Kelty Redwing 3100 Pack, you won’t be disappointed.
Many daypacks these days feature a hipbelt of some sort. Some of these hipbelts are well padded and extra comfortable, while others are nothing more than a strap and a buckle. The problem with hipbelts on day packs is that they aren’t always needed and when not in use, they become down right annoying. The Kelty Redwing 3100 Pack offers not only a comfortable hipbelt, but one that can be removed when not in use.
Just about every part of the Kelty Redwing 3100 Pack that touches your body has been lined with moisture wicking mesh. The moisture wicking mesh works wonders to keep you and your pack dry. This mesh can be found on the Kelty Redwing 3100 Pack hipbelt, shoulder straps, and back panel.
The quick & dirty:
Where you can get one:
Why they rock:
- Supportive LightBeam stays shave off half the weight of traditional stays, yet are 30% stiffer
- Roomy, panel-opening main compartment features an interior slab pocket and tube port for carrying a variety of hydration reservoirs, sold separately
- Front pocket has an organizer panel, which includes a key clip and map pocket
- Other essentials can be kept organized and handy in 2 zippered side pockets, zippered stash pocket, fleece-lined optics pocket and security pocket
- Strap on even more equipment with daisy chain, lash tabs and an ice-axe loop
- Four side compression straps help stabilize the load
- Rugged 510-denier nylon Kodra , 600-denier polyester Kodra and 420-denier nylon micro ripstop can withstand the rigors of the trail
Seat-of-the-pants rating: 9 out of 10
The Kelty Redwing 3100 Pack truly is a great all around day pack. It has all the features you could need for a number of uses and activities. Not to mention it is built tough and well certainly handle the wear and tear of the trails, roads, and travels. It can work well as a travel pack for overnight trips too. If you need something that can hold your laptop as well, you might want to look at these laptop bags.
Looking to buy? Check out these sites:
Where you can get one: