Hydrapak Tortuga – A well portected hydration pack.
The Hydrapak Tortuga is a streamlined, multi-functional daypack, designed for people on the go. This hydration pack seems to be pretty popular with skiers and snowboarders. Its sleek design makes it fairly unobtrusive and the outer shell does well to protect gear on the inside.
The outside of the Hydrapak Tortuga is made up of a molded EVA shell. This shell does a decent job at cushioning the blow of those unexpected spills. Inside of the Hydrapak Tortuga you’ll find several internal organizational pockets, including one for your MP3 player.
A nifty feature on the Hydrapak Tortuga is the fact that the drink tube is actually in a sleeve on the shoulder strap. Typically the drinking tube clips on to the shoulder strap. But, if your skiing or biking downhill, the last thing you want is to snag on your drinking tube!
Here are some more fun cats about the Hydrapak Tortuga:
• Hydratunes cord port and Gizmo gear pocket for mp3 player and helmet light
• Shoulder strap mounted cell phone pocket
• Integrated Shoulder strap covers and insulates drink tube and allows easy access to bite valve
• Padded shoulder straps, adjustable sternum strap and removable waist strap
• Compression straps and carrying loops under pack for shin guards or other protective equipment
• Full feature Reversible Reservoir drink system with Plug-N-Play valve
Are you interested in buying a Hydrapak Tortuga?
Check them out here: