Eagle Creek Travel Bug Daypack – Travel sized daypack.
Daypacks made for backcountry use come in handy for multitude of uses and scenarios. But, sometimes you don’t need all that room or all those features. Every once in a while you want a bag just big enough to carry the essentials and that’s it. For example, if you are going to spend the day site seeing at museums, riding tour buses, or patrolling the theme parks, you probably don’t want a huge backcountry day pack. This is where the Eagle Creek Travel Bug Daypack comes in handy.
To sum it up, the Eagle Creek Travel Bug Daypack is a small daypack design to hold only the essentials. But, to assume this is just a small backpack is an understatement. A better hypothesis would be that the backpack magically expands and shrinks to hold everything you could possibly need. Because, while the Eagle Creek Travel Bug Daypack is small and designed for only the essentials, it has plenty of room for them.
The Eagle Creek Travel Bug Daypack offers the perfect spot for just about anything you’ll want to pack into it. There is a fleeced lined pocket that is idea for things like electronics or glasses. There is a small zippered pocket on the front of the bag tha’ts a perfect spot for things like tickets, cards, keys, etc. Keep reading for more of the Eagle Creek Travel Bug Daypacks features.
The quick & dirty:
DOWNLOAD OUR TRAVEL GUIDES
Where you can get one:
Why they rock:
- Spacious, zippered main compartment features travel-focused organization; interior fleece-lined pocket holds sunglasses
- Secure-Zip toggle closure inhibits pickpockets from getting into the main compartment
- Front quick-grab zippered pocket keeps a cell phone, tickets, passport and spare change within reach
- Side electronic pocket holds a digital music player or cell phone; headphone port lets you listen to your tunes while your device is stowed safely inside a pocket
- Side water bottle pocket provides additional storage
- Adjustable, padded shoulder straps comfortably support the load
Seat-of-the-pants rating: 10 out of 10
because its made by Eagle Creek, you know that the Eagle Creek Travel Bug Daypack is of the highest quality. Not only does Eagle Creek design quality stuff, they also design gear based on a travelers needs. This means that you will appreciate all the small features of the Eagle Creek Travel Bug Daypack after using it once.
Looking to buy? Check out these sites: