Travel Gear & Photography Forum Threads for the week of February 5, 2007
- Some travel gear lives in a box in the basement until you’re packing for your next adventure, and other travel gear is great for everyday use. Do you use your universal sink plug when you’re doing the dishes? Do you just sleep better in your sleep sack? What travel gear do you routinely use at home?
- Rwsmith is considering a 1-3 month trip this fall, and is trying to figure out – whatever the destination – whether to bring an iPod and laptop or not. Will it be hassle to bring such electronics on a long-term trip, or worth the extra weight?
- Tracy Ann is thinking of getting the Grilliput grill for a gift, she’d just like to find out if anyone has any actual experience with it first.
- What’s the best 3000 cubic-inch pack for a two-month trip through Europe? MHGatorman wants to know.
- When you’re backpacking, are packing cubes (like those sold by Eagle Creek) an organizational dream or a waste of space? OceanicNomad thinks they’re not worth it, but some members have other opinions.
Please contribute your thoughts and comments to these threads! And if you’re not already a member, sign-up here – it’s free!