Travel Gear Blog News 11/30/2010
- Women’s Travel Clothing by Isis | Practical Travel Gear
While ISIS may turn out some fashionable and functional clothing for outdoor activities the company also produces some versatile pieces that are ideal for travel.
- The Gear Junkie: Holiday Gift Guide 2010 | The Outside Blog
Still in need of something for an outdoors lover on your list? Here are a half-dozen holiday gift ideas, ready to wrap and Gear Junkie approved.
- Stocking Stuffers for Travelers | Wanderlust and Lipstick
A list of Beth Whitman’s favorite small items for travelers, perfect for stocking stuffers.
- The Ultimate Guide: 100 Gift Ideas for Travelers
Matador Network’s Lola Akinmade compiled a list of 100 gift ideas for travelers.
- 7 Highly Effective Ways to Protect Your Camera While Traveling
The road can be pretty tough on cameras so here are 7 tips on keeping your camera protected from water, sand, drops, and smashes.
- Gifts for Travelers: Gift Guide Round-Up | BootsnAll Travel Articles
BootsnAll’s guide to gifts for all types of travelers from adventure travelers to techie travelers and new parents to Vegas lovers.
- Timbuk2 Swig Xpac Backpack review – OutdoorInformer.com
The Timbuk2 Swig Xpac Backpack is slim, stealth and sexy. It’s the latest in the Timbuk2 backpack line and is lightweight and has bottomless loading possibilities.
- Backpacker Magazine – Fall/Winter Gear Guide 2010: Cameras
Upgrade your outdoor images with a rugged pocket cam, a pro-level DSLR, and more.
- Outdoor GPS Units | Hiking Lady
The HIking Lady suggests that all avid outdoors persons should have a GPS and recommends some of her favorites.
- Top 10 Camping Equipment Essentials
Now if you haven’t been camping in a while, here are ten essential camping gear items that must be taken along.
- The Gear Junkie: The Top 10 Gear Picks of 2010 | The Outside Blog
The Gear Junkie’s top 10 gear picks of 2010.