ExOfficio Tofutech Tee – 100% organic hiking shirt
In the event of an emergency your shirt may be consumed for nutrients. I’m not completely sure you can eat the Tofutech shirts, but they are indeed made of consumable goods. The shirt is light weight and made out of a 100% soy.
Random fact: Did you know soy is naturally odor and bacteria resistant? Not to mention, it’s also moisture wicking. Ah, the things you learn on Travel Gear Blog.
The Tofutech shirts are naturally soft and have a feel very similar to cotton, without any of the drawbacks. The only thing that is a little off about the shirt is the fit. Tofutech shirts fight odor as well as other synthetics on the market. Backpacker Magazine tester said they stayed stink free and dry during a weekend in the Utah Desert.
The Tofutech Details:
• Lightweight Soy Jersey— 100% Soy
• Naturally odor & bacteria resistant; soy is also moisture wicking to keep you feeling fresh
• Soy is soft and durable: we’ve soft washed the fabric for added comfort
• Forward shoulder seam for lasting comfort while backpacking
• Tagless label at neck for “no itch” comfort all day long
• Sizes: S-XXL
Want to get your hands on an ExOfficio Tofutech shirt? Check them out here: