Thule Universal Pull Top Ski Mount – easy to use sliding ski rack
Thuleâ€™s new Universal Pull Top Ski Mount may just be the easiest to load roof top ski rack on the market.Â Telescoping arms allow the ski rack to slide from the top of the roof to the side for easier loading â€“ the arms literally bring the rack to you.Â When the skis are in place, just slide the rack back to the top of the roof and secure.
Thuleâ€™s Pull Top Ski Mount holds up to 6 pairs of skis or 4 snowboards securely with ultra-soft rubber arms that grip tightly without scratching the gear.Â Thule is a name you can trust in car rack systems and they are always thinking about ways to make loading easier for their rack users.Â That is why they designed an oversized push button so you can easily open and close the system while you are wearing your bulky ski gloves.
The rack fits most factory racks and Thule rack systems and includes locks so you can lock both the rack to your car and the skis to your carrier.Â Check out the Thule rack fitter to see if the Universal Pull Top Ski Mount will be a great fit for your vehicle.
DOWNLOAD OUR TRAVEL GUIDES
The quick & dirty:
Where you can find on:
Why they rock:
- Telescoping arms allow skis to slide from the top of the roof to side of the car
- Holds skis and boards securely with ultra-soft rubber arms that grip without scratching the surfaces
- Easy to open and close while wearing gloves with oversized push button
- 2 One-Keyâ„¢ Locks included to lock the skis to the carrier and the carrier to the vehicle
- Fits Thule rack systems, round bars and most factory racks
- Fits up to 6 pairs of skis or up to 4 snowboards
Seat-of-the-pants rating: 10 out of 10
Thule is brilliant.Â I am short and practically have to climb on top of the roof of my car to get just one pair of skis up on my standard rock.Â Not just for shortyâ€™s, this rack will make loading multiple skis a breeze.Â Have you ever tried to load 6 pairs on a rooftop rack?Â It is an extreme feat even for a giant unless I guess you were loading them on a Mini Cooper.
Don’t know how to choose the best ski or snowboard rack?Â Check out our guide on how to choose the best ski rack.
Looking to buy? Hereâ€™s where you can get one: