The North Face Tempest Down Jacket
The North Face Tempest Down Jacket – Sweet snowboarding jacket for women.
Recently reduced in price, the North Face Tempest Down Jacket is an incredible buy. This women’s ski and snowboard jacket is sure to keep you warm out on the slopes, but still stylish enough to wear around town during those super chilly months. With the North Face Tempest Down Jacket you get a jackets that’s filled with natural goose down and made with the quality materials you expect to find on something by the North Face.
To make sure you stay warm and comfortable the North Face Tempest Down Jacket is filled with a 600 power fill goose down. this goose down offer you the lightest warmth to weight ration available. It is super warm and super compressible, which means if you get too hot in it, you can probably stuff it into your daypack.
On the outside of the North Face Tempest Down Jacket you will find HyVent fabric. This nylon based fabric is designed to help shed light rain and snow to keep you drier, longer. In addition to protecting you from the elements, this HyVent fabric also aides in the North Face Tempest Down Jacket’s breathability.
The quick & dirty:
Where you can get one:
Why they rock:
- Imbedded Recco Reflector enhances radio signals from search and rescue Recco detectors to speed acquisition of position in an avalanche
- Polka dot printed taffeta lining feels soft against skin and slides on easily over layers
- Detachable, down-insulated hood ensures a weather-blocking, personalized fit with its adjustable shockcords; stylish faux fur trim is removable
- Pit zippers with mesh gussets adjust to allow ventilation, helping regulate body temperature
- Features front handwarmer pockets, hidden media pocket, internal goggles pouch, bicep pocket and forearm pocket with goggles cleaning cloth
- Zippered interior pocket can secure your cash, ID, cell phone and other items
- Gripper elastic powder skirt keeps snow out; attachment loops for coordinating snow pants create a seamless fit
- Rib-knit cuffs with zippered gusset closures and rib-knit waist hem help seal out snow and cold air while retaining valuable warmth
- Buddy lift clip keeps your lift pass close at hand
Seat-of-the-pants rating: 9 out of 10
If you are shopping around for a new winter jacket or ski jacket, then you might want to take a closer look at the The North Face Tempest Down Jacket. This jacket has all the features a ski bunny could want. It is functional on the slopes, made from quality materials, and stylish enough to wear for everyday use. What more could you ask for?