The North Face Longhaul Rolling Duffel
The North Face Longhaul Rolling Duffel – Tons of room.
With the North Face Longhaul Rolling Duffel you get a beast of a duffel bag. It is a good thing this bag comes with wheels and a handle, because that might be the only way to move it if you manage to fill it up. The North Face Longhaul Rolling Duffel offers so much room that it almost seems to encourage over packing. For an all around tough bag with plenty of room to spare, the North Face Longhaul Rolling Duffel is your answer.
The North Face Longhaul Rolling Duffel is an all around tough bag. You won’t find tiny wheels or wimpy handles here. No sir, the North Face Longhaul Rolling Duffel is built with toughness in mind. The telescoping handle is retractable and twice the size and thickness of typical rolling luggage. The wheels are also over sized to make it easier to move this mammoth bag around.
When packing the North Face Longhaul Rolling Duffel you can easily fit a good weeks worth of clothes into the packs main compartment. You will also find an internal bungee cord systems to help keep the inner contents of your bag from shifting around during travel. To help make this larger bag a little more manageable, the North Face Longhaul Rolling Duffel has some rather large buckles and compression straps on the outside of the bag.
The quick & dirty:
Where you can get one:
Why they rock:
- Large main compartment stows days worth of clothing and gear; bungee cord compression keeps contents from shifting around during rough flights and bumpy bus trips
- Retractable handle and heavy-duty wheels take on rough terrain and quick sprints through airports; handle accommodates both left- and right-handed users
- Bottom, top, front and side carry handles let you haul it however you want, and come in handy while loading the car, bus or train
- 2 external accessory pockets stow passport, cell phone and boarding pass; internal mesh organizer pockets secure small essentials
- Large 1.5 in. wide external straps compress the bag for secure, compact travel
- Reinforced corners resist wear for long-lasting use
Seat-of-the-pants rating: 8 out of 10
If you are into gear heavy sports, live out of your car, or take a lot of road trips, I would suggest looking into the North Face Longhaul Rolling Duffel as a portable gear locker of sorts. I probably wouldn’t suggest it for avid airport travel, as it can easily be packed and weigh too much for many airlines.
Looking to Buy? Check out these sites: