The North Face Grace Jacket
The North Face Grace Jacket – Perfect for the city.
Every once in a while even the most hard core backcountry girl has to make her way to city. When she does decide to grace human existence with her presence, you can rest assured she won’t be sporting some trendy coat from the Gap. No sir, real outdoor girls demand quality gear for where ever their travels may take them, be it the outback or a concrete jungle.
For these women of the outdoor types, there is the The North Face Grace Jacket. To the untrained eye, The North Face Grace Jacket may appear to be nothing more than your run of the mill trench coat. But the savvy outdoor girl can see that The North Face Grace Jacket is built with quality and standards that know Gap designer will ever understand.
The North Face Grace Jacket is waterproof, but designed with high tech fabrics to still allow you to breath comfortably while wearing it. The lining inside the The North Face Grace Jacket is a unique micro-dot pattern that helps to wick moisture away from your body to help keep you both warm and dry.
The quick & dirty:
Where you can get one:
Why they rock:
- Hyvent™ DT 2.5-layer fabric has a microdot inner print; it’s a waterproof barrier that channels moisture outward
- Waterproof yet still lets you breathe easy; all seams are sealed for complete protection
- Hood is adjustable and can be completely removed
- Two-way front zipper has inside draft flap
- Zippered cuff gussets adjust fit
- Wide trench-coat-type belt can be removed
- Features two hand pockets and two chest pockets with snap flaps; left chest pocket is designed to accept electronics
Seat-of-the-pants rating: 9 out of 10
If you have to venture into the wilds of civilization, you might as well wear something a little nicer than your beat up parka. The North Face Grace Jacket offers you the quality, protection, and sleek design that you have come to know and love from them. The North Face Grace Jacket is city savvy without being too designer.
Looking to buy? Check out these sites: