The North Face Borealis Backpack
The North Face Borealis Backpack – great all around daypack for work and adventure
The versatile North Face Borealis is a technical hiking daypack, but also works well as a sporty school or work pack.
The Borealis features The North Face’s “backsaving” design, with an angled bottom the pack keeps weight close to your back for carrying comfort. Fully adjustable shoulder straps, a sliding sternum strap, and a breathable mesh back panel deliver incredible comfort.
Toss some snacks and your camera into the main compartment, stash some rain gear in the front bungee, and load up the mesh pockets with two water bottles and you’re all set for a day on the trails.
During the week, load the main compartment up with some schoolbooks and your lunch, store your laptop in the padded laptop sleeve, and stash your pens, cell phone, and school ID in the front pocket’s internal organizer and you will be ready for everything school life can toss you.
Why they rock:
- Large main compartment holds plenty of gear
- Padded laptop sleeve compartment fits most laptops up to 17 inches
- Front pocket features internal organizer for pens, wallet, electronics, and other essentials
- Dual mesh side pockets provide quick access to water bottles
- Comfortable padded Airmesh back panel
- Adjustable shoulder and sternum straps
- Removable hipbet
- Bungee cord on front stores additional gear
- Reflective accents on bungee improve nighttime visibility
Seat-of-the-pants rating: 9 out of 10
A great all around backpack for school, work, and adventure. With 30 liters of space, The North Face Borealis has plenty of space for whatever daily adventures you dream up whether outdoor or urban.
Before choosing a new backpack I highly advise you to take some time to test, try on, and research other packs. Check out our Best Hiking Backpacks to compare packs and make the best choice for your needs and fit.