Teva Arenal Water Shoes
Teva Arenal Water Shoes – Built tough for when you need more than just a sandal.
Teva sandals and shoes are perfect for just about any outdoor activity in comfortable weather, but they really shine in the warm summer months. The Teva Arenal Water Shoe can shine a little bit longer than its sandal based brothers and sisters. Designed more like a shoe and less like a sandal, the Teva Arenal Water Shoe is ideal for outdoor activities that require more protection than a sandal can give.
To give you the protection you need, the Teva Arenal Water Shoe uppers are designed to not only cover your entire foot, but also allow water to drain freely. This protection and water flow design are thanks to the Teva Arenal Water Shoes breathable polyester and synthetic uppers.
The Teva Arenal Water Shoe uses a single piece of webbing to keep the shoe secure and comfortable. The Teva Arenal Water Shoe tightens into place with a single, quick yank of the webbing. This simple system is nice for all those uncomfortable moments when you get a rock, twig, or other trail debris stuck in your shoe. Two quick yanks of the strap and a shake, will get you back on the trail in no time.
The quick & dirty:
Where you can get one:
Amazon : $75
Why they rock:
- Minimal, breathable polyester mesh and synthetic leather uppers protect your feet while allowing water to flow freely from shoes
- Webbing retention system offers easy forefoot adjustment and provides a secure fit
- Polyester mesh linings and integrated toe bumpers protect bare feet from pressure and abrasion while helping to keep debris out of shoes
- Microban zinc-based treatment on microfiber topsoles provides antimicrobial protection
- Soft, compression-molded EVA midsoles with embedded Shoc Pads in heels supply all-day cushioning and shock absorption
- Nonmarking Spider Rubber outsoles have an aggressive lug design that bites into mixed terrain and sheds debris that can slow you down
Seat-of-the-pants rating: 8 out of 10
I wear sandals and water type shoes more than I wear regular shoes, so I like think I’m somewhat of an expert when it comes to this sort of stuff. The Teva Arenal Water Shoes are great for day hiking when you don’t know what to expect. They are comfortable enough to hike in for a few miles, dry quickly, and have great Teva grip.
Looking to Buy?
Amazon : $75