Scott Alias Goggles
Scott Alias Edition Goggles— See the slopes in high definition with the stylish Scott Alias Limited Edition ski goggles.
If you are looking for a solid, simple pair of goggles that you can rock on any day of the season, than the Scott Alias Edition ski and snowboard goggles are a solid choice.
The Alias’ feature cylindrical, injection-molded dual lenses that match the curvature of the eye, which ensures distortion-free and optically correct vision.
To prevent fogging, the air control system (ACS) ventilation features intake vents on the lens and outtake vents on the frame to control airflow and prevent fogging
The Alias also features a No Fog™ lens treatment provides permanent resistance to goggle fogging.
Making the Alias’ super comfy, they have multilayer foam with a layer of fleece that precisely fits the face with an extremely soft, comfortable touch. The goggles are also designed to fit well with almost any helmet.
The lens excels on overcast days when the flakes are flying; lens provides 41% visible light transmission (VLT) and is optically engineered to provide 100% UVA, UVB and UVC radiation protection.
>>Read about more of the best ski goggles
The Quick & Dirty:
Where you can get ‘em:
Why they Rock:
• Cylindrical, injection-molded dual lenses match the curvature of the face, ensuring distortion-free and optically correct vision
• Chrome Amplifier lenses offer incredible depth perception and three-dimensional contrast
• Air Control System (ACS) ventilation features intake vents on the lens and outtake vents on the frame to control airflow and prevent fogging
• Lens treatment provides permanent resistance to goggle fogging
• Multi-layer foam with a layer of fleece precisely fits the face with soft, comfortable touch
• Lens is optically engineered to provide 100% UVA, UVB and UVC radiation protection
• Designed to be compatible with a wide variety of helmets
• Scott badges on the adjustable strap add custom style
Looking to buy? Here’s where you can get ‘em: