Outdoor Products Power Pack 2.0 Laptop Backpack
Outdoor Products Power Pack 2.0 – Possibly the Ultimate Laptop Backpack
Only those travelers who work out of their backpack on a daily basis can truly appreciate the value of a well designed laptop backpack. When you work out of your laptop backpack you need much more than a basic laptop backpack will offer. A laptop backpack that simply offers a traditional backpack with a laptop sleeve just won’t cut it. This mobile office needs to have features like internal organization pockets, places for your paper files, room for food and clothes, a spot for all of your small electronics, and much more. For whatever reason it is extremely hard to find a laptop backpack that fits all these criteria. When you do find one that has all of these features, they tend to be extremely expensive. It is not uncommon to find a serious laptop backpack for over $150. If that seems like a bit much to you, check out the Outdoor Products Power Pack 2.0.
It was the price tag of the Outdoor Products Power Pack 2.0 that first caught my attention. I thought surely there can’t be a decent laptop backpack for only $75 bucks. So, I decided to do a little research on the bag. Turns out the Outdoor Products Power Pack 2.0 has a ton of great features for both travelers and mobile business types. It has many, if not all, of the same features that many of the more expensive laptop backpacks have. To be honest, I don’t know why you would buy one of the more expensive laptop backpacks, as the Outdoor Products Power Pack 2.0 has everything you could need or want in a laptop backpack.
One feature the travelers are sure to appreciate are the security pockets. Inside of the back panel there is a hidden stash pocket that is the perfect place to keep important things like your passport, plane tickets, and other small valuables. But, for the really important things that you want to keep hidden and out of site, there is an additional zippered pocket hidden behind the lower backpad. But hidden pockets aren’t all the Outdoor Products Power Pack 2.0 has to offer. The main pocket of teh bag has a padded laptop sleeves for laptops up to 17in. There are also file dividers in the main compartment o help keep all your loose papers organized.
The quick & dirty:
Where you can get one:
Why they rock:
- Spacious main compartment has a padded pocket that fits laptops with up to 17 in. screens; secondary main compartment features file dividers for easy organization of papers
- Zippered organizer compartment has a massive array of pockets for media player, cell phone, computer peripherals and cords, pens, camera, flash memory and more
- Front zippered sunglasses pocket is fleece-lined to keep your optics scratch free when not in use
- 2 zippered side pockets and a zippered lower front pocket add even more organizational options
- Dual side mesh pockets are sized for water bottles, keeping hydration within arm’s reach
- Quick-stash front pocket with quick-release buckles offers storage for jacket or extra layer of clothing
- Padded, adjustable shoulder straps for carrying comfort and stable load; includes attachment points and stretch mesh pocket on strap for easy access to on-the-go necessities
- Deluxe padded back with cooling system allows air to travel to hard-to-reach places
- Hidden within back panel is a stash pocket with attached passport/cash/ID pocket; hidden zippered pocket behind lower back pad keep your valuables out of sight
- Side compression straps let you cinch down loads for jostle-free carrying
Seat-of-the-pants rating: 10 out of 10
Honestly, I don’t know why you would buy one of the more expensive laptop backpacks when the Outdoor Products Power Pack 2.0 Laptop Backpack has everything you could need or want. On top of all the features, it is built equally as tough as its more expensive counterparts. So, the real question is, why wouldn’t you buy this bag if you were in the market for a laptop backpack?
Looking to Buy? Check out these sites: