Mountain Hardwear Sentinel Jr Messenger Bag
Mountain Hardwear Sentinel Jr Messenger Bag – Well organized laptop bag.
In my opinion, the Mountain Hardwear Sentinel Jr Messenger Bag is made the way all laptop messenger bags should be. The bag offers both comfort and organization. It seems to me that many laptop messenger bags lack one or the other. The Mountain Hardwear Sentinel Jr Messenger Bag however, has a tough design, super comfortable shoulder strap, and tons of pockets and internal organization. All of which I consider to be essentials in a good laptop messenger bag.
A feature I really like on the Mountain Hardwear Sentinel Jr Messenger Bag is its shoulder strap. For one, the sucker is thick and wide. That translates into all day comfort no matter how heavy the load. But, the Mountain Hardwear Sentinel Jr Messenger Bag also features a quick release buckle that helps secure the bag when riding a bike. This makes it a lot more comfortable to wear while riding a bike than traditional messenger bags.
Aside form the super comfy strap and durable design of the Mountain Hardwear Sentinel Jr Messenger Bag, I love all the organization it has to offer. To say there was a pocket for everything in this bag would be an understatement. The maint compartment has a roomy area for things like books, lunch, jackets and more. There is also a padded sleeve for you laptop, and another smaller sleeve for papers and folder.
The quick & dirty:
Where you can get one:
Why they rock:
- Large main compartment stows books, files, lunch and other daily essentials; front flap secures closed with two side-release buckles
- Internal sleeve holds up to a 15 in. laptop computer, with an additional sleeve for papers, magazines and notebooks
- Organizer panel on front edge of main compartment stows pens/pencils, PDA, digital music player and other accessories
- Internal zippered security flap tucks away to allow easy access to your computer, pens and PDA
- External fleece-lined side stash pocket protects sunglasses and digital music player
- Stretch mesh side pocket holds a water bottle; clip secures your keys
- Side zippered pocket holds airline tickets and other important items
- Padded, contoured shoulder strap features a quick-release buckle for simple transitions; additional quick-release strap adds stability while cycling
- Removable padded cell phone pocket on shoulder strap is sized for today’s wide phones
- Anodized aluminum tubing on zipper pulls makes zippers easy to operate
- 630-denier ballistic nylon stands-up to everyday use
Seat-of-the-pants rating: 8 out of 10
I don’t really have anything bad to say about the Mountain Hardwear Sentinel Jr Messenger Bag. In fact, I can’t say enough good things about it. The Mountain Hardwear Sentinel Jr Messenger Bag is extremely well priced, comfortable, has plenty of organization, and so much more. What more could you ask for?
Looking to Buy? Check out these sites: