Marmot Garmsal Air Flow Pack
Marmot Garmsal Air Flow Pack – A super lightweight daypack.
Some day hikes just require a lot more gear than others. For these types of day hikes, not only do you need more room than traditional daypacks offer, but you need more support. Making the pack a little lighter couldn’t hurt either. This is exactly what Marmot did when they created the Marmot Garmsal Air Flow Pack.
To start out in making the Marmot Garmsal Air Flow Pack, a daypack that is step ahead of traditional daypacks, Marmot explored the use of tent frame technology. Combine lightweight, yet strong, tent technology with some even lighter fabrics and you have a daypack thats ready for more gear and longer trips.
To keep the Marmot Garmsal Air Flow Pack comfortable, there is an Air Flow back panel. The Air Flow back panel of the Marmot Garmsal Air Flow Pack is designed to wick away extra moisture and body heat from the wearer to increase comfort. There is also a mesh back panel that is tensioned to provide ample air flow. In addition to providing air flow, this tensioned mesh panel also offers custom fit that helps to stabilize your load.
The quick & dirty:
Where you can get one:
Why they rock:
- Roomy top loader with a large main compartment and two pockets in lid for lunch, trail essentials or a light change of clothes
- Padded, S-curved, adjustable shoulder straps make for comfortable carrying and a stable load
- Padded Split-Wrap hipbelt helps stabilize the load during rides and aids in transferring weight to the hips as you walk
- Zippered mesh pockets on hipbelt are large enough for your compact digital camera in one and snacks in the other
- Hydration-compatible design features reservoir pocket and drink tube exit port for on-the-go hydration (reservoir sold separately)
- Deep front zippered pocket for additional storage plus a hanging mesh zip pocket to keep track of valuable such as cash, ID and keys
- Stretchy side mesh pockets are a convenient place to stash your water bottle or snacks for on-the-go access
- Lightweight side cinch systems lets you tighten pack load while wearing with a single tug
Seat-of-the-pants rating: 9 out of 10
I like the Marmot Garmsal Air Flow Pack, because to me, its a more versatile daypack. It can hold more than traditional daypacks, is lighter than traditional day packs, and more comfortable. So this leads me to wonder why anyone would want a daypack that wasn’t the Marmot Garmsal Air Flow Pack.
Looking to buy? Check out these sites: