Keen Venice H2 Sandals
Keen Venice H2 Sandals – The new version of the popular Keen Venice.
Keen has come along way since the original Newport sandal. Their shoes continue to evolve on a daily basis. One of the most recent steps in the evolution of the Keen sandals is the Keen Venice H2 Sandal. The Keen Venice H2 Sandal offers you all of the things you love about the basic Keen, but with some new features. If you are in the market for a great multisport shoe, the Keen Venice H2 Sandal is worth looking into.
So what is so different about the Keen Venice H2 Sandal versus its predecessor? Not a whole lot, but what changes have been made are a nice improvement. One thing you may notice right away is that the straps on the Keen Venice H2 Sandal are a bit thinner. This offers a lot more ventilation and faster drainage.
The polyester webbing of the Keen Venice H2 Sandals are lined with a hydrophobic foam rubber. this foam rubber gives you some added comfort for those long hikes in and out of water. The foam also dries quickly, making it perfect for any type of terrain.
The Quick and The Dirty
Where you can get one:
Why It Rocks:
Polyester webbing uppers are lined with hydrophobic foam rubber for comfort and fit, and faster drying and durability under heavy water usage
- Linings are treated with AEGIS Microbe Shield for resistance to odors created from bacterial growth
- V-strap forefoot capture design with elastic one-pull lacing and cordlocks secures feet into footbeds for comfort and protection
- Heel and instep loops aid entry and exit; reflective accents on loops increase visibility in low-light conditions
- Patented rubber toe guards protect feet for hiking, biking and more
- Metatomical EVA footbeds are custom shaped to provide ample cushioning and arch support
- Compression-molded EVA midsoles offer rich shock-absorption and padding for all-day wear
- Nonmarking carbon-rubber outsoles offer long-lasting durability; knife-cut siping delivers reliable traction on wet surfaces
Seat-of-the-pants rating: 10 out of 10
If you are and active outdoorsy type, you pretty much can’t go wrong with the Keen Venice H2 Sandals. Any sandal that is comfortable enough to wear on a multi day hike gets a thumbs up by me for sure.
Looking to buy? Check out these sites: