JanSport Driver 8 Wheeled Backpack
JanSport Driver Wheeled Backpack – Wheeled backpack with padded laptop compartment
It is no secret that I am not a fan of rolling backpacks. I think they are a bit lazy and unnecessary for most people. That said, if you must use a rolling backpack, the JanSport Driver Wheeled Backpack is about as good as they come. In all actuality, the JanSport Driver Wheeled Backpack is just a beefed up version of your basic school backpack, which makes it great for just about any kind of urban travel.
The real selling point of the JanSport Driver Wheeled Bookpack is probably all the organization it has to offer. This bag is not just full of pockets, but offers plenty of smaller and well thought out pockets to help keep your items separated and easy to find. The JanSport Driver Wheeled Bookpack also has a number of internal organization features like built in organizers, key rings, and more to keep all your small items in place during transit.
Aside from small organization pockets, the JanSport Driver Wheeled Backpack has plenty of larger pockets to hold everything you need for a day at the office, on a long flight, or to and from school. The largest compartment on the JanSport Driver Wheeled Bookpack offers plenty of room and a padded sleeve for your laptop. The JanSport Driver Wheeled Backpack can hold up to a 15-inch laptop without any problem.
The quick & dirty:
Where you can get one:
Why they rock:
- Spacious, zippered main compartment features padded laptop sleeve–comfortably fits a 15-inch laptop
- Secondary compartment is a great place for magazines, files and books
- Front compartment features two pockets with rip-and-stick closures and key fob
- Side mesh pocket is a convenient place to stash your water bottle for on-the-go hydration
- Front zippered stash pocket keeps items such as airline tickets, passport or wallet within easy reach
- Large, side-mounted 80mm wheels provide traction and stability control
- Easily tote bag through airport or city streets using the single-pole retractable handle or carry bag on your back using the tuck-away shoulder straps
Seat-of-the-pants rating: 8 out of 10
If you are in the market for a rolling backpack, but don’t need all the bells and whistles some of them offer, check out the JanSport Driver Wheeled Backpack. Jansport has kept all of the basic features that make their bags great and just added wheels and a tough telescoping pole. The result is a simple but great rolling backpack.
Looking to Buy? Check out these sites: